What are some sweet things I can do for my bf?

My boyfriend is working double shifts all week, so I will not be able to see him until the weekend. I want to do something really nice for him when we see each other again. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Me? I would cook or order in, send him for a shower, then let my hard working man relax. Id try to look cute / sexy, but not to the point that he felt I was expecting more. Massage or BJ if he's feeling it. Let him take it from there.

What Guys Said 22

• don't expect nothing from him he's been working double shifts 16 hours a day is a long time he will be tired and might just want a lazy day just go with it let him know the weekends about what he wants to do and you just happy to chill as long as your with him

• Oh no I don't expect him to do shit for me when he's working long days like that. I'm just wondering what I should do for him to show him I think he's special. I just want to take care of him since he's been working so hard :)

• That doesn't sound like a bad idea. He'd probably enjoy a little time relaxing.

• my thoughts exactly he's had a hard week. enjoy whatever it is you end up doing together

• Dinner, Movie, and a Blow Job...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Lol I would but we haven't done anything sexual and I'm afraid to make a move.

• Food for thought - There are 7 (almost 8) billion people worldwide. Someone, somewhere... Actually, a whole lot of someone's/somewhere are having sex, right at this moment. Consensual, responsible intimacy/sex is happening all day, every day, all over the world.

Now, this should not be taken by as a justification to go have crazy, buck-wild sex 24/7/365, or in an irresponsible, unhealthy manner, but can you really say that you're afraid of doing something that millions of others are already doing... Today... Right now... Somewhere?

• Some additional fun facts:
      There are 328 million people in the US (the last time I checked). Probably 25% are not over the "age of consent" = ~ 84M. Probably another 25% are Senior Citizens = ~ 84M. So, that leaves about 164M people in the US. 52% Female / 48% Male. This means there are roughly 164M people (maybe more, maybe less), of consenting age, with healthy (or reasonably so) bodies, that are capable of, and are probably having, sex...

The biggest hurdle any of us will all commonly encounter is fear. Don't let fear stop you. "Feel the fear and do it anyway", as the cliche' goes.

• take him in a vacation for the weekend somewhere away from home and work in the nature with ur tent away from people he need to get relaxed and forget all stuff that makes us depressed :)

• leave him little gifts that he'll see when he comes home from work. Doesn't have to be big or expensive, can be something as simple as a cute note, or something like bake him his favorite cookies

• I'd say a nice home cooked meal, and dessert...
    And maybe a back/neck rub..
    lol

• hug him daily with a kiss on his cheeks.

• Tell him you appreciate him

• Baking or cooking health food if he's ultra into fitness.

• Give him a surprise by baking him cookies, bake a pie, etc.

• Hug him and kiss him

• make him yummy food that he likes and take him out for any place that you like, becoz u should about place then only the atmosphere help you

• show up neked.
    honeslty, sexy flirty pictures and messages.

• You should hang out every day and maybe get him a little present every day.

Simples...

• I'd hang out with him every day if I could.

• If you won't be seeing each other much while he's off, then you should make the most of it when you can. While he's at work, you could write him little notes letting him know you're thinking of him..

• cook him a really nice meal

• wake him up to a bj

• Of course cooking

• Blow job

• megusta

• show your admiration and appreciation for his hard work ethic. back rubs are nice too!

• You can drool on his schlong. Very romantic.

• cook a nice diner, the nget naked lay in bed and cover yourself with rose petals, and go all night, I'm talkin even if he's exhausted just give him some grape juice and go to the next round. and after round 5 take a shower and cuddle

• We haven't gotten to the point where we've bad sex yet. We've been dating for a while and recently decided to make it official.

• OK well everything besides the sex I guess

• Make him breakfast in bed on Saturday morning

What Girls Said 4

• I would cook for him a nice homemade meal, shower him with lots of attention, give him massage after his long day, and mabey a small gift. but do not forget to give him A1 head, make him cry and bust uncontrollable

• Make sure the place is clean and let him rest. Also, giving him a small gift could brighten his day up too.

• Make him delicious food. Um, go on a hangout, somewhere beautiful like a picnic under the stars. Invite him to see a movie you guys both like. I don't know much ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• an special dinner to him or an amazing gift