Have you ever been rejected?

I get rejected on a daily basis & its sorta turning me gay lol

these are the type of women who reject me

#1
- The ignorer
reads everything you send but doesn't say one word to you & won't say one word.

#2
- The age freak
"Are you 18 yet?" (17) "block"
"what are you like 5?" (17...) "block"
"you're too young for me" (I'm older than you..) "block"

#3
The a pedo spotter

damn you look good today. "Creep"
Your butts looking big. "Perv"
(these are the same girls who have half naked pictures on their social media)

"just because I have nudes on my profile doesn't mean you can compliment me like that"
.. Pull out a 20$ bill & watch you'll be able to call her whatever the hell you want

#4
The gay girl
"Sorry I'm gay, don't like guys"
you know how many times a girl has told me that?
Then you look on their social media like 3 months later, now they have a boyfriend.

• Yes I have
  • No I have not
  • Results
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1130

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Makes sense. Most women say, my age, don't wanna date teens.
    2) Most women are programmed to react negatively if you make body/sexual comments to them even IF they like it, because they have to protect their pride and don't want to be deemed a slut.
    3) The nudes thing... makes no sense.
    4) If they say they're gay they really just don't find you attractive and want out ASAP.

But yeah I've been rejected a few times. No big deal.

• 1
      I don't really talk to girls your age, I don't think I above 19
      Girls my age have told me they are interested in guys who are like 20 - 25.

2
      Calling a girl a slut is like shooting her parents these days, smh

3
      I was basically saying those women will do anything for money.

4
      I've lowered my standards, literally
      It's not my looks. Not to be cocky or anything but most of the women I try to talk to aren't really that good looking, but I look past it

• 1) I figured but I don't put it past teens based on experiences.

2) Yep. Most women don't wanna be assumed as or called a slut.

3) Probably.

4) Are you chatting girls online? Because everyone online has an inflated sense of ego, especially women, as dozens of men will message them. That might be the issue.

• 4
      Yes
      I'm battling social issues right now so that's my only option

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah most people have been rejected at least once.

What Girls Said 10

• Of course I have. I think the majority of people who have made the first move at some point in their life have been rejected.

• I don't really socialize with other women due to the fact that they can be really flaky people.
    My rejections from others have been other stupid things. Mainly the "you're too perfect I don't want to ruin you."
    Bullshit no one is perfect and I know for a fact that I am far from it.

• I used to get rejected, but now I do the rejecting. I'm still not over a lot of things. So I feel the need to not give anyone a chance until I feel ready again.

• I have. I think everyone has at some point.

• Yeah, 2 times so far. So far I've just stopped trying to go for my crushes.

• No, that's the wrong attitude if you really like someone and want to ask them out just do it. Regrets hurt more than rejection

• Well I understand you're point of view and it must be tough. But think of it this way, there are probably guys at your school who like you and would date you in a heartbeat, but are too shy to even make a move. The fact that your black should make no difference, I know people in the south have their own views on race but that shouldn't stop you. If you are beautiful; then your beauty will be the first thing people look at, not your skin colour

• @johnnyB3 Yeah but I have the whole resting boo face 24/7 at school and I barely change my mood depending on how I feel that day. Thanks for the words of encouragement though

• What you need to realise is being under 18 means your jail bait. Don't go ruining someone's life because you want to break laws that people take very seriously.

• It's sad that women can't just have guy friends, ok I mean not 18 yet, I'm literally 6 months away from 18 but it's a ad just because I talk to a girl she assume she I want sex
      Can a dude not just talk

• So choose subject matter that isn't sex

• I think we all Have at one point in our lives

• Nahhh

• Only because of 4, except the opposite way around. They're straight.

• All women are bisexual, they may not want to date you but women are sexually attracted to other women.

• @bekkesmash Well, I'm not bisexaul. I'm lesbian. I like girls only. Never felt an attraction to a man.

• Just like so many women have said they gave never felt an attraction to a female.

• No i mostly reject them cause i wasn't ready for a relationship so i put guys in the friendzone, brotherzone or even in the trashcanzone lol😂#sorrynotsorry

What Guys Said 29

• I haven't been rejected before, mostly because I've only asked one person out. It came as a relief because I expected to get rejected when I asked her out, and it turns out she liked me back :)

• haha everybody has :D and yeah it´s not easy to find a decent human being that´s worthy of spending your time with. maybe that mindset will bring you closer. you re awesome and want to share your awesome life with an awesome person. don´t go for less than that. if you have that attitude, you don´t even care about those rejections, cause those girls obviously were below your standards anyway.

• Yeah has happened a few times. Though out of the "types" you mentioned I've never ran into any of them, because the one time a girl said they were a lesbian, as far as I know she is still dating the same girl as she was back then, so I'd assume she was honest.

• All guys get rejected. It's just part of being a man. Always remember that The next no is just one out of the way before a yes. ;)

• Five times or so. At this point I don't really mind being single.

• Yes i have.

I got rejected by the same girl twice in three months?

My girl best friend who is my only friend tbh and yea, i develop the crush on her.

I asked about visiting her, she say no. Talked about meeting her this summer, she say no.

I have a difficult moment with her when I told her I liked her.

I do care for her.

Being rejected by her did make me feel insecure and shit.

I only know her through the internet which is important I try to talk to her often.

• Nope i've never been rejected in my life & I'm happy about it too. As of now I'm not worried about my love life so much; because it's just a waste of my time. It's better for me to be focused on other things & not on women.

• how about actually going out and talk to someone you think you might like

• Everyone your age experiences this immaturity. After your 18 , find an older woman who's more mature. People around your own age group tend to experience and learn the hard way together . The blind , leading the blind. Anyways , control your destiny and always be with someone older and become wiser. Then you might want to pass your experiences off to someone younger when your older yourself.

• No because I never approached and I'm the one who rejects.

• I've never actually liked a girl enough to ask her out, but I've gotten rejected when I wasn't even asking her in the first place (or hinting, for that matter). lol.

• not since I got in shape and built my confidence.

• I haven't been rejected because so far I can't be bothered to ask a girl. I'll eventually get rejected at some point.

• just a thought...
    why don't you go outside and speak to women face to face where they can't block you?

• But they can slap you then.

• I'm a shy person who lacks social skills, not only towards women but guys too, I'm not attracted to guys but I'm still shy... I go online and try to practice social skills to prepare myself for the real thing, mentally.. it's a therapy method

• that method is a bad idea
      social media is lies, people only show you what they want you to see, portraying their lives as great.
      this will leave you feeling even further down detaching you from reality and feeling isolated.
      the best way to practice something is to do it.
      every man has to walk the tightrope of rejection and I admit that it's embarrassing to be rejected but it won't kill you

• Yeah, by Google, after I told the interviewer his was a stupid question.

• I’ve got only ignored. So I guess I’m not worth even a response. :-D Now, that’s something.

• being rejected by girls can not turn you gay, that's not how it works

• I've been rejected a few times, not big deal

• I've never been rejected.

• Stop looking eventually you will find that turns around.

• i have never applied. (a/c to your title)

• Everybody has been rejected.

• nope coz still haven't asked anyone out.

• No I'm too hot to get rejected

• I've only been rejected once, and since then I learned my lesson.

• The girl who rejected me flirted for a year, asked me to help her on homework, then rejected me saying "let's be friends" and took me on a "pity date" before moving, never to be seen again. Worst feeling being strung along.

The flirty, manipulative girl

• I haven't been rejected mainly because I didn't ask. I didn't ask because I absolutely knew I would get rejected.

• Lots of times. And I'm tired of it. It's all I've known, really.

• All the time, all of my loves were unrequited :(