Is it a deal breaker if a girl has conservative parents?

Like if the girl you're dating can't stay over all time or without planning before?

223

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me... actually it would make life convenient as she and I would then have some of the same constraints xD My parents are quite conservative so it'd be nice as she'd have a similar understanding of where I'm coming from... in other words I can't simply just come over whenever and it won't sound like an empty excuse if I say I can't come over. Not to say I'd ever use it to make an excuse, it's just nice not to have people think you're simply making excuses.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What matters isn't just your Parents beliefs but what are YOUR beliefs. Do you believe in saving sex of any and all kind for marriage? Do you believe in young marriages and marrying young? Do you believe that kids should ONLY be conceived within a stable marriage environment? In fact, do you even believe in marriage at all? This is what has to be questioned about the person who claims they want to date you, and the questions they have to discern about you. Most secular guys will not date you because of the parents mainly so if you hold similar or same views, even if you are NOT religious. But they will play the boyfriend card just to have sex with you and then call it a day if and when the relationship fails. Just remember that. However, regardless of your views, if they can NOT. And I do repeat.

IF THEY can NOT respect YOUR DESIRES and views for the relationship, MOVE ON. I don't care if he's popular, or how he makes you get butterflies, and you swoon when you see him and fantasize being in his arms, or to passionately kiss his 'sweet [possibly venom lips]', find somebody else who fits what you NEED in a partner. Do this, and you are bound to make the right choices that will help you find a perspective partner. Otherwise, you'll keep getting losers. Literally.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE