Guys, would you date a bisexual girl? Girls, would you date a bisexual guy?

• Yeah
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Depends how much I like them
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a preference of mine. I have no issue with people being like that or anything.

0|2
    0|1
    • You're a few years into your relationship with your man, he comes out as Bi

How do you react?

• If he came out suddenly, I'd be upset that he didn't tell me. But, I love him so much that I don't think I could leave, but it might affect our relationship. I'd have to be in that situation to really know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if I really liked her.
    My girl friend told me she was bisexual while we were discussing her relationship with her boyfriend because I showed a picture of a pretty girl practically naked (a joke thing I often do with her). She tells me "Oh she's hot". I'm like «yeah, you Lesbian lol?» "No, I'm Bisexual", she said fully seriously. For the next 15 seconds there was silence until I decided to speak up «wtf?»
    Yeah so she was joking but it was such a wtf moment because she has a boyfriend and I didn't really know to react to that

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Heck no!!!

3|4
    2|1
  • i would prefer another demisexual person, really. although, if I love a person and they love me and are unlikely to love another person while being in love with me, I don't think id care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't see why not.

0|2
    0|1
  • NoOoOo

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't have an issue with it.

0|1
    0|1
  • yeah, why not

0|2
    0|1
  • no. I don't mind bisexual people at all but I am 100% straight and I expect my partner to be the same.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a bisexaul guy.
    I'm a lesbian. I like girls.
    I'd be fine if my girlfriend turned out to be bi. A little annoyed that she lied, but I would still love her.

0|1
    0|0
  • No , I'm not trying to hate, but it's too confusing for me

0|1
    0|1
  • Don't see why not

0|2
    0|2
  • No. I don't think homosexuality is normal. I prefer my man to be straight.

0|2
    0|1
  • I actually have before. Not my best one, but it's a fun story to tell

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• I've said this before. Depends how she wants other girls. If it's only a sexual interest, I would be ok with that because I love lesbians and it increases my chances of a threesome or at least watching the magic happen in the corner of the bedroom. If she had a romantic interest in other girls, then that increases the competition I face from a gender I can't compete with.

0|1
    1|0
  • Well, if I was aware of it, I wouldn't.

As it turns out, my ex girlfriend had sex with a girl when were together. I wasn't even aware of it until months later. And to make matters worse, she confessed it when I had broken up with her for cheating on me with another guy.

It was a vicious blow to my self esteem, to say the least.

1|1
    0|0
  • in my opinion the more insecure you are about yourself the bigger this issue is going to be... you not just have other guys to steal your girlfriend away and vise versa.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have no problem with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wouldn't have a problem with it so long as I was the only guy she had eyes for, as an added bonus perhaps a Bi girlfriend might be down for sharing a second Girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • The real question is would you date a bisexual person that was more into their sex than yours.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not my preference, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker by any means. She's just gotta be loyal, like anyone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't know. Perhaps I would date one but I don't know about settling down.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your sexual orientation doesn't influence your idea of trust and loyalty does it?

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't think I could.
    I'll feel as though I would not be able to satisfy her 100% because I don't have female parts

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd be fine with that. I'm dating a bi girl right now and I don't really see much of a difference.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah. If someone identifies themselves according to their sexuality, they're usually fucking retarded. I mean she can be Bi but I dont want her telling me ever because I dont care. Everyone has kinks and noone gives a fuck about them

0|2
    1|2
  • Nope, I'm only attracted to straight women. I don't have anything against bisexuals though.

0|1
    0|0
  • No problem with it whatsoever.
    Is this in reference to that one dude flipping his shit when he found out his girlfriend is bisexual?

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I noticed girls are getting mad at him, but at the same time I notice a lot of girls saying they'd never date a bisexual guy

• I married one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup because technically I am. But it's not something i think about daily

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, not my preference

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|1
    0|0
  • You may think you can bamboozle me with your two way tricks but your front butt never lies

0|1
    0|0
  • I've done it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl yes guy no

0|1
    0|0
  • Gawd No, That's disgusting

0|1
    0|1
  • NEVER! Unless I was bisexual myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • I bring out the inner bisexuality of everyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would

0|2
    0|0
  • Oh yeah 🙌🏻! 😄

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • A bi girl? Of course I would 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • I have no problem if the girl wants a little change.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys