Does body count matter to you?

Body count = the number of people a person has slept with.

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1418

What Girls Said 14

• It's called body count? OMG I thought that had to do with dead people in a battle

• Not really. Naturally an unusually high number might give me a pause, but as long as the person is free of STDs and is not currently interested in a promiscuous lifestyle, their past doesn't matter to me.

• Body count sounds so impersonal.
    Yes I think it matters.

• nope your past is your business & what difference does it make if you like the person and they treat you right?

• Nope.

• yeah I'd say anything over 5ish is a bit much. if it's 7+ then ya that's definitely not happening

• Well yes, for example if he's around my age and already has slept with I don't know more than 10 or 20... I'm not interested in that case

• not more then 5

• People shouldn't be judged by their past but by the person they are. If I like someone the amount of people they've slept with wouldn't matter because they're irrelevant in the present.

• I meant no

• I'm more interested in the body count if the person has any STI's/STD's though also if it was pretty high then I'd probably become a little weary of them.
    But, I'd be happy if they didn't have any STI's or STD's because to me that seems more important.

• It matters to me.

• No as long as it's been safe sex

• I usually dont count a guy out based on how many women he has slept with. I more so care about how many people he has slept with that I know personally.

What Guys Said 18

• The higher the number, the less trustworthy you are.

• No because I don't date or look for anybody anyway. Whatever their past is, it is what it is, can't change it if you don't like their past, it's beyond any of our control anyway.

• If I were stupid enough to want a serious relationshit, yes, it would matter. A lot. I would want a woman who hadn't had her ability to pair bond fucked out of her.

But I don't do relationshits anymore, so unless I KNOW about something or someone she's done that I find objectionable, I give no fucks. Hell, I like sluts, they don't even pretend to want a relationshit. Just fuck and move on.

• Yes, body count definitely matters to me.

• Yes, id kind of does. If it’s more than 20, then there might be some issues. Do you think, that there aren’t girls, like that? I know 2. :-) I like it when this is equal to number of serious relationships. And at the same time, it’s nice when it’s not grater than 5.

• Of course. High numbers don't matter when it comes to sex but do when it comes to long term relationships and marraige.

• Yeah

• Yes...

• well the higher hers is the more i hesitate do do anything with her xD

• Everything matters...

• All I care is that she's clean. (No STIs)

• Never, I prefer personality , because her nature is good everything will be good automatically, and if you DATE princess of somewhere of totally rude behavior, it would be worthless for you

• Lol, good thing he included a definition for that one

• Nope

• Yes but only because I don't want to catch an STD

• Yes. No THOTS allowed.

• Somewhat. I don't care how many people they hooked up with unless I'm considering to date them, at which point it matters greatly.

• Yes it counts.
    I broke up with my ex because she said I was thirty second lover :(

• No no, she meant you were a thirty second lover (you lasted only 30 seconds)

• One of my ex's was with 40 people before me. Very uncomfortable every time we were in public and spoke I always use to wonder did she sleep with that guy. So I understand where you are coming from