Do certain ethnicities smell unattractive to you?

I've seen some guys on here claim women of different ethnicities reject them because their ethnicity smells bad, so now I'm wondering if that's a legitimate concern for people or if they're making it up. Scent has been known to relate to attraction as it signifies good or poor health, immune system and genetic compatibility, and pheromones do all kinds of crazy things. A large portion of this may depend on typical foods and spices eaten by a specific culture and not have anything to do with ethnicity. I personally can't smell well, so ethnic scent isn't something I've noticed myself

This is not intended to be racist, start a race discussion, or pick on any race. I left the poll race-neutral so everyone can answer

• Yes, some ethnicities smell unattractive
  • No, all ethnicities smell attractive
  • I can't smell/results
    Vote C

829

Most Helpful Guy

• holy shit I thought this was just me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE