Would you date someone who plays World of Warcraft?

I used to think the game was totally lame, but my current SO has gotten me into it. We're now playing together :)

• Yes
  • No

1230

Most Helpful Guy

• I did. She was more interested in her guild and going on raids than going on dates with me.

When I found myself sitting at home on a Friday night reading texts like "I just looted a sweet crossbow" I decided it was time to find another girl.

• That's pretty excessive I will admit...

• I love games but I would never put them before sexytimes!

• I'm glad I'm not the only guy this has happened too! :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and boyfriend have both played WOW. He doesn't anymore though, and I do just occasionally. It's a bit too expensive for the actual contents of the game. But would affect my decision in dating.

• $14.95 a month is too expensive? That's two drinks at an average night club or bar.

• Considering the content repeats itself over and over again, meaning every quest is similar, it's too expensive. I don't drink alcohol, so a bad comparison.