What would you do if you fall in love with two people?

2515

What Girls Said 25

• I never have and likely never would. I have a bad case of "oneitis"

• I'm in this situation actually. Right in your shoes.. Or very close. I'm in love with two different people right now. And, I'm technically dating both of them.. I'm in an open relationship with the guy and in an "exclusive" relationship with the girl. They both know about this and know eachother and are okay with it all. It's a bit complicated for ME though. Since I care deeply about both of them and couldn't stand it if I ever broke either of their hearts. So I'm being extremely careful and open and honest with both of my partners and we work everything out together. They're really great and I just honestly love them so much! I'm really relieved that they both understand how I feel about all of this and the situation in general etc. I don't know too much about your specific situation, but I definitely think that it's okay to love more than one person. It's just who you are and what has happened.. Don't listen to everyone who's telling you to simply "pick one".. It doesn't really work like that with love.. As unfortunate as that is.. You're still going to love both of them regardless.. So what I recommend is talking to both of them about the situation and getting their feedback. Do you know if they love you back? Stuff like that etc. if they both claim to love you back then they should be able to understand how you feel and you can work out a plan of some sort together. My plan is that I'm going to date my girlfriend up until I meet the guy, then go on a "break" of transition to an "open relationship" and then date the previous guy who I was in an open relationship with. I don't think I could ever "pick" either of them.. Or it's just extremely hard to tell at this point in time.. But there's definitely no rush about any of this. I'm just going with the flow and working out all the little problems that arise with my partners. And we're all really open and working on this together. If you want specific advice on what to do feel free to ask me and give me some more details I can help come up with a plan! You can pm me if that'll be more comfortable for you or simply just continue here! :) I hope this helps!!

• It would never happen. If I'm in love with one person then I can't fall in love with another, I wouldn't be open to it. If it were to happen though, I'd stick with the original person I fell in love with because the grass is rarely ever greener on the other side.

• There are major qualities that I see in the second girl which I don't see in the first girl 😔

• Take the 2nd one. Because if I was truly in love with the first one, I wouldn't have fallen in love with the 2nd one.

• The one I fell in love with first will be always the strongest I guess and once I'm in a relationship with that one, then my focus is only on him so I highly doubt if I'd like someone else as well.

• you don't love the first person then, if you did you wouldn't have fallen for someone else or get involved with someone else!

• you choose the 2nd one bc if you would have loved the 1st one you wouldn't have fallen in love with the 2nd one

• Are you in love with 2 people?

• hi could you give a little more detail on each one and the relationship with them? xx

• Then u r extremely rare. Bcoz many guys r unable to fall in luv even with one person.

• How does that happen? Are you dating two people?

• I'm not dating two people. I have one girlfriend and involved in work with another girl but nothing is between us.

• I see qualities in the work girl that (unfortunately) don't see in my girlfriend :(

• Sounds like a romance novel.

• But it's a serious thing. I'm not a player nor of a cheater and I'll never be one of those.

• Neither are the heroes and heroines of romance novels.

• Run to God with my problems

• pick the second one

• I'd analyse whether I actually am in love with BOTH or EITHER of them before taking any other step

• Have a serious conversation with both and see how it could be fair to both of them. U?

• No possible, at least for me.

• Go with whoever was better for me.

• They're both good on different ways tho

• Yeah, but you have to consider other factors. Like in the long run who is going to be there for you. Who will not cheat. Who is accepting. Who is forgiving. They may both be good, but one will always be better. It sounds harsh, but it's true

• That's very true

• Yeah i also interested with another male friends, am attracted by his personality but at the same time I dont want something bad happen.

• I'd have to pick one of the two lolz.

• i'll do sex with both of them :D

• there's one thing of keeping options open... and there's another where it's a love triangle. But it's rare for one person to like 2 at same time. you should make up your mind because the times of polygamy are long gone...

• by the way, did you meet them at the same time? Looks like you've made up your mind on second one, just asking people here to confirm your decision... keep saying "second one has quality that first doesn't"... seems like you found someone new but don't have the heart to let go of old. that's just jerk move towards your old girlfriend to fall for another.

• I would make pros and cons lists. I actually would enjoy the process of picking one

• Marry one and keep the other girl as a girlfriend

• And tell them? Still, if they agree, then that'll be hard to manage.

• If you tell them they will vanish lol maybe keep it a secret

• dont listen to her thats a vile thing to do follow your heart seriously in situations like these it never fails

• fuck both until they find out... then stick to one.. sadly.

• Can't do it, I don't have the guts nor the heart for that. I need to be honest when I make love with my lover

• But seriously take your time, and perhaps distance. You have to pick or else you will loose them both.

What Guys Said 15

• In my experience if you honestly think you're in love with two people, then you're really not in love with either. They're both attractive options, but you haven't developed true love for either one.

Anytime I've fallen in love with a girl it was never a question in my mind. I've liked a few girls at the same time before, but I wasn't in love with all of them. Thats something very different.

• i begin my metamorphism process and begin to divide into two distinct different people.

• Marry them both?

Or, at least date them both. [shrug]

BTDT. It usually doesn't work out quite like you think or hope it will.

• I don't think I can handle that tho. If I date them both seriously then imagine how possible/not possible to manage our lives (the three of us)

• Agreed. Most peeps are what we call 'serial monogamists'. :)

• Not go for any of the two...

• you love your girlfriend but have feelings for another if you want to do the morale thing stick to. your girlfriend the 2nd might not even feel the same about you besides thats cheating

• introduce them to each other.

• Never has happened

• Roll with it. That's what I did

• Choose one of them

• gorillas tend to have multiple partners they stay with for life.
    they say we share somewhere around 98% of our genes with them so I guess that means it's scientifically normal for a human to want or have multiple wives

• I'd ask them to marry me and the we can live happily ever after,
    yay 😂😂😂

• I'm in that cart.
    You do nothing.

• enjoy wid both

• analyse the two girls and see which ones a better "fit' for me and then see if she's interested

• Ask and try to see if you can have a specific relationship with both if they both are okay with it. Otherwise pick one or the other. Pick one and just let the other go.

• That's very risky, man. It's hard to manage with two partners tho. Too much emotional and financial management. I'm a straightforward and drama free man so I can't deal with two women. However, it remains as a fantasy in the back of my brain.

• then you're gonna have to pick one or the other or run the risk of losing both.