Are dating apps worth paying for?

are dating apps worth paying for?

318

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think dating apps like tinder are worth paying for. However, dating sites might be. If you have to invest money into it I'd think the people using the sites would be more serious about wanting to find love. I don't know what the costs are though so if it's some ridiculous amount of money, I'd suggest not to do it. Paying for it doesn't guarantee anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, the type of girls that go on dating apps obviously have a hard time finding a guy in real life
    These girls have some serious bad habits like endlessly having a hard time getting away from hiding behind a laptop. Also getting to comfortable simply swiping guy over guy over guy - eventually you become desensitized and only want the hottest guy you see

What Girls Said 2

• No, most people on dating apps are immature.

• Nope

What Guys Said 17

• I think it depends on how you use them - If you are totally serious and prepared for possibly a hard slog - Yes it is probably worth it by going premium you avoid time wasters but only go for other premium members - Also be careful you could get a lot of scammers

• No: if you're a woman you don't need the extra features, if you're a man the extra features won't make enough of a difference to be worth it.

• not really. dating apps don´t really do anything. not worth spending your hard earned cash on that shit.

• Only the legit ones. AFF is good. POF you don't need to. OkCupid you don't need to. Tinder is a joke. Match is "ok". Fetlife. com you don't need to.

• Most of the people I know who met someone who stuck, met them on pay sites. Match or eHarmony, not the scam sites. Definitely don't use one that costs thousands up front.

• No, them sites aren't worth paying for i don't do well on dating sites.
    I usually use Pen-palsnow and Interpals. net i set accounts up on them.

• Tinder has WAY too many bots to pay for it!

I met my girlfriend on (the free version of) OKCupid

• No. Tinder, PoF and OKC work perfectly fine in free mode.

• No...

• No, but it helps keep the riff-raff out.

• No.
    Do you want to succeed in dating world? Well…too bad, you should born as beautiful girl.

• honestly no I don't believe they are. there are scammers out there that can get your information. and not everyone you meet turns out to be who they say they are

• Nope don't pay... it's useless of paying.. keep your money and keep trying.. you'll someone sure

• Nope.

• Nope

• no is not worth it

• It's like paying to gain access to a rubbish dump...