Are dating apps worth paying for?

are dating apps worth paying for?

318

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think dating apps like tinder are worth paying for. However, dating sites might be. If you have to invest money into it I'd think the people using the sites would be more serious about wanting to find love. I don't know what the costs are though so if it's some ridiculous amount of money, I'd suggest not to do it. Paying for it doesn't guarantee anything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Only the legit ones. AFF is good. POF you don't need to. OkCupid you don't need to. Tinder is a joke. Match is "ok". Fetlife. com you don't need to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • what's aff?

• "adultfriendfinder"? Sounds like it has a worse gender ratio than a public nude beach. That can't possibly be worth your money...

• Don't knock it! That's where I found a 22 year old to fuck. I'm, 51