Ladies what muscle group do you want your man to have developed the most?

Saying that not everybody has time to spend three hours in the gym every single day what muscle group do you find most important for a guy to have developedor defined? Like what turns you on the most? Chest, abs, arms, shoulders etc. just curious. If you don't like guys with muscles at all you can say that. Believe it or not I've actually met women who prefer out of shape chunky guys or skinny Feminine boys without any muscular definition whatsoever LOL

254

Most Helpful Girl

• Its hard to say one, because if he has a defined chest I feel like the shoulders, back and arms have to be defined too to look proportioned. Speaking of chest, shoulders, back and arms... I'm a sucker for these. I guess I'm most drawn to some nice arms because this is something you can see well while still wearing clothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude that's not what going to the gym is like. You need to do an even cover, and maybe go a bit harder on your glamour muscles.

Nearly every female I've known loves huge arms because they feel protected, yet my brother is a kick boxer and has small biceps.

Shoulders, back, neck and legs short answer.

• Well I focus a lot on cardio so only spend like an hour every other day doing upper body. I mostly focus on chest and abs. I know I neglect my lower body and back but like I said there is only so much time in the day.

• I know what I'd have to do to get bigger but right now I'm more focused on doing the minimum to stay sane. I feel much more comfortable when I'm thinner with better cardio even if I'm not as strong. Like the girls in here my wife likes the big arms which she's come to the realization I'll never have lol.

• DEAD False! Research suggests many (not all) prefer the cuter and skinnier physique!

What Girls Said 24

• At first glance at a guy I look at the arm area (Biceps, Triceps, Deltoids). Also, a muscular back is attractive (Scapula, Latissimus Dorsi, Trapezius, Rhomboid). I do agree with MrTurnings point... women, including myself, loves huge arms because we feel protected.

• Unless they know how to fight though they're pretty fucked when it comes to an altercation with a trained guy. I found that out the hard way; grew up on a bad estate, fought a lot, and am naturally stocky so I thought I had a punchers chance... Ha! It was like fighting three people at once and I got humbled QuickTime.

• Personally I'm not attracted to skinny guys but if other women are that's there opinion, and I respect that.

• Yes ofcourse

• I find it a turn off for a man to do nothing but go to the gym. It's a very shallow hobby in my opinion, and does not generate much by way of intelligent conversation.

• In my opinion everything a bit but NOT TOO MUCH. Like defined arms with small musclers are better than those wrestler arms. The lines of the beginning of ans is better than when the guy has bigger tits / breast muscles than i do

• Abs are the hottest to me. Guys with a huge chest and arms are a dime a dozen but nice abs are really rare.

• Not that it really matters all that much, but I do like a guy with big arms and shoulders

• I like big fat teddy bears 😊

• for me i prefer six packs always but not muscles

• The back. Omlll that's an instant turn on. A strong defined back. Not to exaggerated though. Everything else I'm fine with a normal guy

• Well defined shoulders

• back muscles.

• Some abs are cool

• Don't exactly care just a bonus to me tbh

• Shoulders 😍

• I don't like muscles. They're kinda gross.
    And I don't want a man either.

• shoulders arms and back

• All of them. Anything else looks silly

• In my opinion it doesn't matter but if i had to choose I'd pick arms and shoulders

• Definetly shoulders. When I see a guy with muscular shoulder my heart melts.

• shoulders and arms in general !

• shoulders

• chest

• i like skinny feminine guys... who are not really buff/muscular but still are more muscular than me being a male... But if I were to choose, I'd most likely choose one with good chest... but not too buff. Buff is too big for me

• His dick.

• His brain muscles.

• I like your answer the best... although the brain isn't actually a muscle lol. But it takes a brain to know that. 😇

• Lady I must say... thanks for the laugh!!

• lol - hope to find a women like that - i am sapiosexual...

What Guys Said 3

• You're defeating the purpose of bodybuilding if you use this question for leverage. Women don't know what they want... worry about working out for yourself bro beans.

• "Skinny" or "slim" doesn't mean "feminine". It's like saying "fat" or "slightly muscular" is "masculine".

• I thought girls liked skinny feminine boys? 🤔