What was your best date so far?

I will tell you mine later in the update

1029

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if this actually counts as a date, but we were in Rome with my boyfriend, which is really romantic in itself. We had had a late dinner in a nice restaurant and after that walked to Fontana dell'Acqua Paola, which has an amazing view over the city. It was dark and we could see all the city lights. There was a couple who had just gotten married and a bunch of vintage cars. We admired the view and the cars for a while, then sat to the fountain and had a snuggle. I loved our whole trip to Italy, but that night is something I remember vividly.

What Guys Said 28

• I've only had a couple. My best one makes me a little sad to think about. A girl in high school had a crush on me but I never knew. After high school I went straight into the military. I came back home to visit and me and that girl somehow went on a date. We went to the movies and dinner and had an awesome time I regretted not seeing how much she liked me before. But we couldn't be together cuz I was stationed across the country and we just lost contact since then.

• We worked late one night and we lived about an hour apart. We made the time for each other to meet in the middle to go and see a movie. We had about a half hour until the movie started so we walked around and went into the nearby book store. This all happened on a Tuesday night and the place was empty. Music was playing through the shopping center. We went to go see the movie and after we kind of danced in the middle of the street. I walked her back to her car opened the door for her and gave her a kiss goodnight. By far the best date and girl I have ever dated.

• Got her drunk, took her home and had sex. Called her a cab, threw her out of the house.

It was nice and simple 🤘

• You called her a cab? I hope it was a free phonecall. Should have made her call it herself and wait outside for it to arrive. I mean, you'd already given her a sexually transmitted disease, what more did the bitch want from you?

• Lmfao hahahah
      So that s what swooned your fiance 😏

• @Archiz I know... she came back for more a couple days later, typical woman. Sometimes i wonder why guys find this dating thing hard lol...

• Sooo... Basically I plucked up the courage to ask this girl i knew from high school who was a year above me to go running while she was at the gym 🙌 we went running round this local park area full of trees and grass lands and woodland landscape... We came across a small lake and we was hot so I decided I wanted to cool down 🙌 me being toned af and pretty strong took my top off and waded in... She Sat around for a while and then joined me nude 😂 we had a laugh and then I lifted her above the water so he her legs was to my chest we made out and I carried her back to the side of the river onto dry land... Made out a little more the got changed and did a cool down run and exchanged numbers 🙌 it was raining by the way

• I've only been on two and I wasn't all that excited over either of them.

• Never been on a date but my dream date is a night under the moon out in the field with my girl. We would bring lots of pillows and blankets so we can cuddle and stare up into the starts.

• True story, first real date I ever went on was also the first time I had sex. We were going to go see the Martian with Matt Damon but instead we pulled over half way and fcked. Ah good times

• I don't even remember to be honest, so long ago.

• It hasn’t happened yet.
    So, girls… I’m waiting. :-D

• Honestly, sitting in mine, watching films and having a drink with some pizza and sweets.

• The one in my dreams.

• The one that leads to a good night.

• Casual dinner and then 90 minutes of walking

• take her to dinner, walking on the beach sunset, after the beach walk watching movies she'll choose to make her day..

• nah no!, never ever dated a girl till now!!

• My Birthday 🎉

• I have best DATE so far , at seaside in full rainy season we walk around through seaside on barefoot, she wears Full white outfit , her hairs becomes wet and she puts her head on my shoulder, then afterthat we have Candle Light Dinner with soft Dance one-to-one (Still raining outside) but we have changed our outfits , I can't forget these moments... Will you share your best with me

• Took a girl deep-sea fishing and scuba diving to an offshore reef. Spent all night on the boat having sex.

• None the only person that i truly want and i know i would have a great date with for the first time is married and im not going to destroy her marriage.

• I DID'NT HAVE A DATE TILL NOW.

• Well, once I had a date that was perfectly ripe, I chopped it up for a cake, that was some good fruit...

Damn I wish I could get a woman's attention.

• The one in my dream where I actually had a successful one.
    We hung out for hours, talked deeply about many things, and had so much in common.

• I haven't actually went in a date

• Well, I've only had one date so far. I guess that makes it both the best and the worst.

• Forever alone

• with two girls... it was so nice...

• Went out to eat.. she insisted on paying
    Went to movie and she gave me a blowjob

• An open garden restaurant.. We kissed on first date.

What Girls Said 9

• One of my best date i ever had was with one of my ex in the past whom loved me so much. We went to the boat and I was so happy that he took me to a boat ride so i was saying awww thank you so much and i hugged him and was gonna kiss his cheek but he sneakily turned his face and it happened that we had our first kiss. it was like magic flowing around my tummy. then later we went to the cinema and he would put his arm around me. every time we walked together. he would carry my bag for me. and willing to carry me if i was tired. damn those days, im missing it so much but yeah

• well I until now did not had a super great date, but last month I went our with a guy and we got on really well, he had the same humor and all
    We did nothing special, just walked around in the city and ate something
    Anyway turned out he had a girlfriend since two years and well...

• it was 2 years ago, we went to have dinner and then walked and talked for ages, he drove for two hours after working the whole day just to see me, so I really appreciated that

• Spent the day hiking in the mountains, followed by a boat ride around the city and then a fancy dinner. It was such a great day. I didn't want it to end

• Never had one

• my best date so far started out as an hangout with friends for senior skip day. my friends knew he liked me but I was confused with my feeling for him. we went bowling and all my friends would tell me he was a great guy. we went to the beach hung out then he had to drop us all off and he saved me for last so we decided to go eat. after eating we went back to the beach and he told me he liked me and I did too, thats when it became a date and we extended our senior skip day to the next and we skipped school and hangout the whole day

• a guy took me to a restaurant to eat then we hiked up for like 5 min up a little mountain. he brought a blanket and a candle. the date was at night and it was honestly the sweetest thing ever. we just watched the stars and talked

• All of them were a little bad, not during it but after, I am trying to forget one of the boys rn haha

• I'm not sure if this was a date. Met up with a friend from college who I hadn't talked to in a long time. Then, the next weekend we planned out an entire day together to hang out. We went to the beach for a bit... enjoyed the ocean but it was bit chilly so we didn't really go in. Then went to an amusement park, rode some rides. Had simple pizza for lunch. Then went to a park near his apartment. walked and talked around the whole park and played around... like rock paper scissors, who can last the longest walking on a log... then, we had some street food. Rode the subway to WTC observatory. Saw the view, tried to catch sunset there. Then, had dinner. Went home. It was innocent hanging out with a friend... not sure if it's a date. But it was fun. He paid for everything even though I tried to pay so still not sure... I would've thought that my favorite date would be with my ex but now that I'm thinking I never enjoyed an entire whole planned day with him.

• That s awesome
      Like a date marathon lol

• lol, you think so? I'm not sure if it was... it's just hanging with a friend. So, not sure if he thought it was a date. But we haven't been able to meet up after that. Both got busy...