If a girl's face is a 6 or 7, but has an amazing body, can that make her a 10?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No?
    What makes a girl a 10 isn't her face, it's her personality.
    There's no such thing as ugly, only ugly points of views.
    Instead of a woman wondering how she looks to others she should turn to herself and ask these 5 questions.
    What are her social and self:
    fears?
    guilts?
    shames?
    griefs? (over people or events)
    and does she love herself.

She needs to then ask herself why does she feel this way, and if it's confusing and unclear keep asking until she finds the root of the question which will usually be something like "i desire things" or "i want happiness"

Then you ask yourself what you have and don't have,
    what you can and can't do
    who you are and who you aren't?

use these to see if you truly want certain things.. do you truly want a guy who sees your face as a number? or do you want a guy who knows how beautiful your soul is and when they see your face they think it's 1000000/10 because it gives them pleasure being the one who gets to look at it..

After you find out what can do and want and how you feel and and what you can't do and don't have, etc... you can start to accept yourself... instead of needing others for self validation you use yourself. you will grow proud of who you are... fears are illogical so you'll let them go, guiltiness is denying your own self and creativity people make mistakes, being ashamed makes you feel being yourself is a mistake and wrong and you'll let it go... you'll realize you have the right to be and let it go, and you'll realize that the things you grief over make you stronger and wiser and to enjoy what you had...

you will gain confidence if you think like this and truly love yourself... and you will realize that you are more special than just a number.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. For some people the face matters more than the body

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• There's so much more that makes a person an amazing 10, a girl with an amazing face and amazing body with a terrible personality and character isn't even close to a 10. We all know people with average looks, and below average body with an amazing character, and a value system without flaws, in my opinion that person qualifies as a 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • she could have a 1 or 2 face and a 1 or 2 body and she could still be a 10 true beauty comes within if you were blind the score would you give the person who you're talking about

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it can make her 9/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • it makes her pretty and sexy. I've met women like this and i usually give them a 8 cause theyre personality doesn't match up to their looks.

before she speaks though she gets a 9 because only a great personality can get a girl a 10.

hell im friends with a girl who is a 5 visually, definitely no more, but her personality is bomb as hell. all in all the girl is an 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ratings are arbitrary. Don't rely on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah nothing is impossible in this world , need proper attention and home work, its works out hopefully

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The face is really important, so she can be an 8 which is great.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't compare yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • More like a 8-8.5 ish

0|0
    0|0
  • No, a 10 is perfect, but a 6 face with a 10 body would be more like an 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • It definitely helps their looks but not everyone will see it that way

0|0
    0|0
  • being fit will make you look better, but personality is what separates a beautiful woman to a godess 😏 you can be chubby and have a very good personality and still be a 8—9 in my book

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe not a 10... but a very well placed 8 or 9 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno.. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Not 10, but somewhat between 8-9. depends how hot her body is !!

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely yes for a short while though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, gatta look at that mug everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it makes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like her then it doesn't matter what her body looks like she'll still be a 10 to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me but if it was the other way around it could.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty close to but still not a 10

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No the face and body are measured on different scales

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;