+1 y

Should I take him back?

History: best friends for 5+ years, liked me for 2+years, started dating, dated for 1 1/2years.
Present: recently broke up because I'm pretty sure I saw him and my sister kissing, both were drunk (no excuse, but it's a factor) I would be 100% but she denies it still to this day. He on the other hand admitted it that night to a friend of ours. Our friend told him he needs to tell me the truth but my boyfriend never came clean about it until the friend told me. He lied and kept things from me... once I confronted him about it he said that he was scared of the consequences and that he doesn't remember that night or admitting it. He then comes clean about other lies he told. Informing me that he did in fact go into the private room at the strip club. Which cool you went to the strip club, but he never told me about it. I found out about it through someone else (prior to all this. And we had since moved on from it) So you can imagine how upset it was to find out more lies. Well, today I saw that he's been liking other girls pictures since we broke up. When I confronted him about it he said, "you wanted me to move on didn't you?" But what I wanted, was him to fight for me. And he didn't. He said that I've made it clear that there's no chance even if he did fight for me. I miss him so much and love him dearly. I know he truly loves me. But his actions have told me so much and I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose him, but can I ever trust him again? Would I look like an idiot for taking him back? Should I even take him back? I need answers, PLEASE HELP
Should I take him back?
1
1