What do you think of a 20 year old who's never been kissed?

What do you think of a 20 year old girl who has never had her first kiss? Any written opinion from a guy is appreciated.

• Cute
    15%(5)34%(35)Vote42%(30)
  • Weird
    18%(6)11%(11)Vote7%(5)
  • Doesn't really make a difference
    67%(22)55%(58)Vote51%(36)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoever dares judge one based on virginity or any form of intimate or sexual experience (or thereby lack of) is a massive piece of shit.

That really is my take on this.

What Guys Said 28

• I think the fact that, if it happened I was a girl's first kiss, I'd be more focused on making the kiss the cute/ memorable. I don't think it's weird whatsoever. If someone hasn't had their first kiss, they haven't had their first kiss. Doesn't make a difference to me.

• I don't really think much. If you're a shy nerd who looks and dresses funny and has no confidence then I'm not surprised. You're hot and beautiful and well dressed I would be amazed like why not? Also I'd think you would string me along for months and months of dating before we get one kiss let along much more than that so I think I might be cautious about trying to date a girl like that.

• I feel confident that I am hot, beautiful and we'll dress tbh lol. I also wouldn't string the guy along for months. I'd probably wait maybe a few weeks/dates before I'm actually comfortable. If I like the guy, it wouldn't take too many dates I'm assuming. Who knows? Maybe if I'm really comfortable, first date.

• Well dressed *

• I think that it is pretty cool. I will also say that when you start taking your steps in a romantic relationship, it's going to be that much better for you

• It's OK, nothing to worry about. Some kids start kissing early and some get to adulthood.

• Overall it doesn't weird cause Everyone have their beliefs.
    Those who voted weird , may I ask them a question. Is life's meaning all about physical contacts?

• I first kissed girls when I was 20. Then got on a roll and it was... 6 girls in 2 months?

• doesn't matter thats no a thing, at the end of your life what do it mean lol. Dont worry be happy. what does it matter to ur friend if He have a "Problem" He Has deel Problems inside himself

• Some may say weird but it depends if your saving yourself completely for marriage. If not why not try I an see if you like it?

• I do want to and I would hope I would like it haha, I just get nervous as to what the next guy I date would think of me never being kissed

• There's nothing wrong with that and if that's been your choice then and that's what you want then keep doing it with the right person there so much passion it goes into a kiss it's really beautiful in the first kiss is probably awkward and no good anyway because you're probably both scared that probably about the 25th on it when you put all your emotions into a kiss very very slow very soft very deep it's the touch of a lip Weatherby 1 or 2 slowly and softly is what it kisses all about

• She's either ugly as hell or a social outcast

• I don't want to seem as conceited but.. I'm not a social outcast, more like social butterfly, love talking to people. I'm just shy when it comes to guys and haven't really made a big deal about having my first kiss.
      I'm also confident that I am pretty attractive.

• Respect yourself, your virtue, and your chastity. It's one of your greatest assets.

• Just wait for the right person... it will pay off once u meetn that someone special

• My thoughts... I would love to be your first kiss and make it special

• don't worry mate, just think about the people who've never drank clean water, hope i helped

• I don't feel bad for myself. I'm not suffering because I haven't kissed anyone. I was just curious.

• Oh ok, but please keep thinking about those that starve to death, it may make you feel happier.

• Ehhh so what

• Cute

• 24yr old haven't been kissed :(

• My opinion is that the girl has put herself up on some pedestal where she thinks she's too good for anyone... or she has a severe case of social anxiety.

• It doesn't matter. We all have different life things happen when you want them to happen.

• Well it depends, where you live.
    Like for me I am 25, never been on a date even.
    It is normal for the society , but all my friends got relationships, and now it is almost normal.
    So hang in there 💔💔

• My First kiss was at 9, it was boring because I didn't like who I was kissing. I just realized this today, lol

• It doesn't matter to me

• You should have even lost your virginity until then, if you're a Western girl. It's late.

• Latina/western lol way way late

• I'm the same like you: I've never had a girlfriend and I'm a virgin.

• When it's a girl it's cute. If it's a guy it's weird.

• Dont see why it would matter

• Why? Is it because the opportunity has not come up?

• It has, I just get nervous and kind of chicken out. It's never been so important to me to have to get it over with but the more time that passes the more nerve wrecking since I'm inexperienced

• Its nothing to be worried about. Happy to help out of you need it.

• I don't get how it can be cute
    The only way I can think of is like hey I can be your first kiss

• It's a girl who's not a slut
    That's rare and a good thing

What Girls Said 4

• I think its a lot lot lot nicer that your first kiss is held onto for one that you truly fall in love with. My stepsister 2yrs younger then me has already kissed a guy that they only lasted 2 weeks and then became friends again. I think it just a waist and a shame cause its not of importance or memorable.

• I was 24 and never been kissed, but I got married soon after

• I'm 29 and still haven't been kissed. I don't think this will happen. 20 is not weird.

• Okay? Nothing wrong with it