How many of you do online dating?

Given that is 2017 + I never really go out besides work & going to the gym. So I don't really mingle a lot.

Although recently I haven't been "swiping" for many reasons.

But I can't help but feel that there is still that stigma that people that use online dating sites/apps are "losers" that they are the social outcasts and can't "pull"

Personally I think that online dating is the equivalent to saying "yah, fuck it I'm single and I'm gonna admit that I wanna date people. & I don't really want to go out to bars and clubs to "look for a potential s/o"

• Yes I use online dating
    Vote A
  • No I don't do online dating
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly thought it was a joke and made an acct to be nosy bc I was bored until I kinda found someone so to each their own I guess lol

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I haven't but my boyfriend's mother used online dating and she really enjoyed it, I think that's how she met the dude she's currently with and has been with for a while :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been doing online dating off and on for years haha. But I'm the same I don't get out a ton and I live in a small town.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never really tried online dating, but also no need.
    I'm meeting enough people outside or getting messages (not much but enough for me to handle them haha) although I now ignore them all but well

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't and I probably never will even though I know a bunch of people meet on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm married so that's a no from me.

1|1
    1|0
  • yes, but I serious learn just 1.

1|0
    0|0
  • I met my other half online a year and a month later something worked x

1|0
    0|0
  • i might have thought about it but i never bothered looking for a partner i just ended up meeting him and it turned that way. personally, id be really scared to do online dating and have to , make my own profile feel really awkward for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't go to bars either. I signed up on few dating sites and changed minds shortly after, so I closed accounts. I am a firm believer that an attraction based on love grows over time, how will the "first date to three dates rule" determine that? I don't go on dates because I want to find love not lust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date online. You don't know if they're really who they say they are or if they're just goin to rob you or whatever. I meet people in real life and ask them out or get asked out.

0|0
    0|0
    • True, you can always find out if they are legit with snapchat, then as far as their intentions you gotta be good with it

• Personally I don't use it because I don't believe in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used Tinder for 3 months but there are all fuckboys 😏

0|0
    0|0
    • You have to use the right tactics

• Show All
    • Yes i have met 2 guy just for a talk and both were just tourists so nothing special haha and I don't wanna use it anymore just doesn't feel right, and guys think that i'm there for hookups which make me feel bad. Just not kind of person😏

• You should really make that apparent and clear from the get-go lol πŸ˜„

• I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • I use it but I've yet to find myself a success story lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I used to date online. Then I met my wife through match. com, and I stopped dating because I was with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know two couples that tied the know that each met on Match. Personally, I've tried online dating and have never had anything come from it. For me it was a waste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't used it yet. I've done some research and apparently the gender ratio is heavily in favor of women, so that sounds like a waste of time. I'm not sure. Maybe I will someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, nuh! I don't do online dating!

0|0
    0|0
  • Been using it for a while but after this month I'm giving up on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont date at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave up and deleted my profiles. Now I just keep Tinder around to post how terrible the profiles are on Instagram.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I use them, but I know that I am a social active guy,
    And cool 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate using it, but I don't really have a choice. I don't know any girl IRL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like to use it, but as a very introverted guy, sometimes it's quite handy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's for desperate people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried it with one app but all the girls I saw there were over 30. I guess younger girls haven't resorted to online dating yet

0|0
    0|0