How many of you do online dating?

Given that is 2017 + I never really go out besides work & going to the gym. So I don't really mingle a lot.

Although recently I haven't been "swiping" for many reasons.

But I can't help but feel that there is still that stigma that people that use online dating sites/apps are "losers" that they are the social outcasts and can't "pull"

Personally I think that online dating is the equivalent to saying "yah, fuck it I'm single and I'm gonna admit that I wanna date people. & I don't really want to go out to bars and clubs to "look for a potential s/o"
  • Yes I use online dating
  • No I don't do online dating

1613

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't date online. You don't know if they're really who they say they are or if they're just goin to rob you or whatever. I meet people in real life and ask them out or get asked out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True, you can always find out if they are legit with snapchat, then as far as their intentions you gotta be good with it

Most Helpful Guy