What would you do if you find out your significant other smokes pot?

Im curious :)

• Leave them
  • Ask them to leave
  • Ask them to stop
    Vote C
  • Not care
    Vote D
  • Ask them to share
    Vote E

5697

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to smoke weed, preferring the natural low THC variety, and I was better on it and I enjoyed being intoxicated on it than from my experience drinking alcohol, which I don't even consume anymore as with weed.

If I found out my partner was smoking it, I wouldn't think bad of her, I would probably say yes if she offered to share it, ha ha! I could only hope that my job at that point is not drug testing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No that's a deal breaker for me every Christmas I grew up around that my uncle's would smoke in our grandmother's house when i was 4 i asked why the house smelled funny and my mom told me flat out because our uncle's smoke then i asked why don't they smoke and share some up here thinking it was food long story short i was a child and i don't want my future kids around that the smell also gives me nose bleeds and headaches that's also a reason i avoid family reunions and holidays so no don't bring that shit any where near me 😐

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE