With someone you met online on a dating app. Also
1) How do you end a date if you dont like the person?
2) Do you stay out of respect until they wanna go home, or do you make it obvious you dont like them and leave?
3) Do you stay so that you can get laid even if you dont like the person?
4) How do you ask if you wanna see them a second time?
5) How do you politely hint that you don't wanna see them again?
6) Do you kiss?
7) Do you get laid?
8) Do you say you really like them or is it awkward (if you liked them)?
- 0-1 hoursVote A
- 1-2hoursVote B
- 2-4 hoursVote C
- 4+ hoursVote D
- All day is fineVote E
Most Helpful Guy
A first date should originally be planned as something brief enough so that, if it doesn't work, you don't feel obligated to spend all night with the person. I usually suggest dinner because that gives us a chance to talk and become acquainted. If it is going well, I would then suggest that we go somewhere else for a few drinks.
1) How do you end a date if you dont like the person? I walk her to her car and tell her that I appreciate the opportunity to meet her but that I don't think we are a good match for each other.
2) Do you stay out of respect until they wanna go home, or do you make it obvious you dont like them and leave? See answer to length of date.
3) Do you stay so that you can get laid even if you dont like the person? Why would I want to have sex with someone to whom I am not attracted?
4) How do you ask if you wanna see them a second time? If I want to see her again, I usually tell her before the first date has ended. Otherwise, I might text her a few minutes after we have parted, tell her that I had a good time, I look forward to seeing her again very soon, and that I will call in the next few days.
5) How do you politely hint that you don't wanna see them again? I don't hint. See answer to 1).
6) Do you kiss? If I feel that I want to kiss her and I think she is receptive, yes, I would kiss her.
7) Do you get laid? Never. I date for a long term relationship and having sex o a first date would almost always be a bad idea.1
Most Helpful Girl
If it's not doing it for you, then apply one of many excuses on tap - The End. Counting hours means you are ready to go & end it, perhaps take it up another day under better circumstances. I like being given the Y in the road options = well, it's time to either both of us go to this event or split up to rest for another day's adventures.1