1) How do you end a date if you dont like the person?
2) Do you stay out of respect until they wanna go home, or do you make it obvious you dont like them and leave?
3) Do you stay so that you can get laid even if you dont like the person?
4) How do you ask if you wanna see them a second time?
5) How do you politely hint that you don't wanna see them again?
6) Do you kiss?
7) Do you get laid?
8) Do you say you really like them or is it awkward (if you liked them)?
- 0-1 hours
- 2-4 hours
- 4+ hours
- All day is fine
Most Helpful Guy
A really good first date starts at lunch and ends in bed at night.
But the date should last until one of two things happen:
(A) One of you decides you don't want to be with the other.
(B) One of you has to do something else.
My shortest date was 10 minutes. As soon as she walked in, I said hello and that it wasn't going to work out.
Be polite, but don't waste the other person's time. If it isn't going to work out, just say, "You know, I appreciate your taking the time to meet me. But I don't think we are a match. Good luck to you, though!"
Yes, I have had sex with women I didn't particularly like, but were cute enough anyway. As long as we were just having sex and didn't have to listen to her, it was fine.
Yes, I have had sex on plenty of first dates. I think the record is in starting about 40 minutes after meeting.1
Most Helpful Girl
If it's not doing it for you, then apply one of many excuses on tap - The End. Counting hours means you are ready to go & end it, perhaps take it up another day under better circumstances. I like being given the Y in the road options = well, it's time to either both of us go to this event or split up to rest for another day's adventures.1