Let's talk about food?

Ladies and Gentlemen
Can you be with a guy or girl who can't cook and shows no interest in learning how to? Let's talk about food...?Let's talk about food...?

1012

Most Helpful Girl

• Fortunately I can cook and so can my guy but if he couldn't, that wouldn't bother me. It'd just be another reason for him to keep me atound. Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Both the guy and girl need to know how to cook.. So.. I don't know how to make every food possible or might be as good as the girl so. BOTH has to be able to cook in my mind...

What Girls Said 9

• No. I could not.

I have no desire to be your mother. Anyone who can't cook for themselves is a child.

• I wouldn't care at all.

• I was scrolling and then I stopped and went back up like "wait, wait, did I see the word food?" lol

• What's the second dish lol

• Ooooo I like food

• I think I can handle that as I know how to cool some stuff.

• no I couldn't :(

• Of all the restaurants in the world - yes i think i could survive
    I mean if you really do have a special connection with someone then their cooking ability shouldn't change anything

• no i can't

What Guys Said 11

• Of course, i'm a Chef so i can cook for her

Real love is getting fat together <3

• I always cook, its my passion so if someone wants to cook for me dont be mad when i go all bobby flay on your as$ lol

• I use to be a chef in NYC in downtown Manhattan at a fine Dinning and Drink establishment. I prefer to cook and my other half burns water. if she gets tired of My cooking then I make something new and she is up to trying anything I cook.

• Me no way because it's a starving relationship known as Hunger Relationship

• Yes I could be with them but it would be a turn off

• Cooking sucks. Why spend 2 hours on something you're going to eat in 10 minutes?

• I can't cook lol

• I don't have that problem so I wholdent kno

• wouldn't bother me at all

• Definetly

• Yeah