How many relationships have you been in?

When you date someone does it matter to you how many people the person has dated before you? Does it also matter if the person is a virgin ot not?

833

Most Helpful Guy

• Solid relationships - 0. Dated a bit, not much luck.
    Don't care if a girl is a virgin, slight preference if she isn't.
    Don't really care about her past, but honestly I'd prefer a girl with a few casual hookups than a long list of ex's. I find a girl who's had a bunch of relationships is ususally crazy or piss poor judgment.

Most Helpful Girl

• 3
    1 that lasted 2 years and a half
    2 that lasted 8 months (was the best)
    And now we've been on and off but now stable

What Guys Said 32

• Gosh I hope not

• Zero, I am 17, want to wait till I am married for sex so if you are a virgin, that is awesome

• Im in my 2nd relationship and hopefully my last! Nope, it doesn't matter to me. However many people they dated before, they ended up with me. I don't see being a virgin as an issue at all

• None. It wouldn't matter if she was a virgin, I just wouldn't want her to have had many sexual partners in the past therefore I'd worry that she has a higher chance of cheating.

• I've possibly been in 2 relationships but I'm not sure if either of them count. It doesn't matter that much if the person is a virgin or how many she has dated but I prefer if she is a virgin like me and that she hasn't dated many people so that it can be new to both of us

• Dated 4, had a relationship with 2. Both virgins but who cares? I was a virgin too once, and there's nothing wrong with that. You just have to listen to each other and see what works. Guide each other

• Nope! :)

• I don't care how many people the other person has dated and I don't care if they're a virgin. However, I do have conservative views towards sex so while I don't care if they're a virgin or not a high number of partners would bother me.

• Zero, and I'd actually be more comfortable if it was my partner's first time as well, haha. But anyway, I'm just waiting for the girl who will make me feel safe to go for it, and whether she's experienced or not isn't relevant at all.

• I've been in 3. And no it doesn't matter. Experience is nice but it's also fun to teach.

• Zero

• Only two

• Real relationships - 5

• Yes, all those things matter.
    Are you a success or a failure in relationships? Cuz it matters.

• Too many

• Don't feel bad about it the only thing that matters is how you feel about it, if it does then maybe try to look at your past relationships and try to figure out why they failed.

• I prefer virgins

• Serious relationships: three.

• Actual relationships, 4. Been with is a different number.
    Does it matter how many people she has been with? Nope.
    Does in the matter if she is still a virgin? Nope. I can respect her either way. It's her choice how long she wants to wait.

• A few.

• Two. I am a shy dude to talk to women. First, me and ex met in college. Second, she remembered me from high school. Gave me her number, called her. Relationship for 2 months. Crazy woman.

• 3. I could care less how many they have dated or if they are a virgin. I only really care that I like the person and that we get along.

• Zero. I am looking for someone in GAG.
    LOL

• I count three
    No it doesn't matters if I am the first or last and it doesn't matters if she is Virgin or not

• I only been with 2 girls and never had sex cause I believe in
    sex after marriage.

• 2. It doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not.

• nada, zip, zilch, the big goose egg

• Three

• Only 2 after that I realized friends of benefits are better.

• Zero😢😯😯

• I have never dated anyone in my life got the chance to go on dates but I didn't go

• No Not necessarily

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 7

• 2 fake boring internet relationships.

• i have not been in one relationship and im 24

• 3 relationships longest was 6 years

• Zero

• 2.5 - my current, my ex, and one which we called ourselves boyfriend/girlfriend but only lasted for a month.

• 2 and no not really as long its not a ridiculous amount

• Dated maybe more than 20, real relationship with sex and marriage 1