Girls, I'm a straight man who refuses to date bisexual women, fair?

• Totally fair
  • You're shallow
  • You're a homophobe
    Vote C
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Do whatever you want. No one cares.

What Girls Said 11

• It's totally fair. I feel the same way about bisexual guys. When it comes to who a person choose to date society needs to mind their business. period. Mind their business when two guys want to date. Mind their business when someone doesn't want to date a bisexual guy.

• Meh, sure, do what you want. I think that it's kinda stupid but it's not like it's actually something that matters.

• Not sure why it's stupid
      I just find it a turn off when my woman is into vagina.

• @emymushmass What's sexy?
      My girlfriend being into women?

• The second sentence

• Completely fair. And a good thing, I would say

• of course is fair. I think is absolutely ridiculous if people judge you for this.

• Its your preference, you have the right to not want to date em (: .. your life

• I might only be saying your homophobic because im bisexual, but what'll happen if you want to have a threesome. Would you invite another girl, or would you invite another man. Most men are uncomfortable with having another man in group sex. But you should open your mind to new things and at least TRY to date a bisexual woman (that you like of course).

• Fair.
    It is your life.

• Totally fair. Even though I'm bisexual, I wouldn't date a bisexual guy.

• Are you serious?
      You're fucked up.

• Yeah because I don't get turned on by thinking of two guys getting it on. Not because I think bisexuality isn't real.

• So?
      When he's in relationship with you he's obviously not getting it on with other guys.

• It's your choice.

• Yeah. Everyone has what they do and don't like.

• You're biphobic