Guys how do you honestly feel about your girls male friends?

528

Most Helpful Guy

• We know why they are your "friends", even if you are to naive to see it or believe it.
    Guys don't make time for girls they aren't attracted to sexually, so those "friends" are simply waiting their turn, or waiting for the right opportunity to strike. *Be it a moment of weakness on your part, a fight with your boyfriend, a drunken "mistake", etc.

Guy "friends" are "in case of horny break glass" or "I need sexual attention and ego boost" objects.

• I can definitely respect why men have that opinion. But I have to say, not all women are that weak.

• Women's love is generally fleeting, it's easy to sway and they are always subconsciously looking for greener grass for her benefit. If a guy who can provide and take care of her better comes along, she will at least consider it.

Generally, When a girl has guy friends and she gets mad at her partner, she will use them as a shoulder to cry on, he will use this for leverage to make himself look better and try to use her moment of weakness as a way in.
      They will also sometimes "test" their love for their partner if they have doubts by seeing if doing something elsewhere makes them feel guilty or not. If they don't, then they know he isn't as important as she thought, if they feel guilty they get all clingy and emotional about how "they realized how important or special he was"
      Finally, drinking pretty much absolves females of all responsibilities. So they do shit and then say "it was a mistake, I was drunk".
      Guy "friends" look for these opportunities.

• I see. To me that's a ridiculous test, there are better ways because the guilt would just eat at me personally and I place value on being a good person. In all honesty if she's sensible and loyal anyway she'll see through all that bull and call him out on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are usually under the impression that her male friends want to fuck her.

What Guys Said 27

• Still I am happy Single and NO PLANS TO MINGLE in near future. I don't mind if she has.

• They are just friends to her for a reason but I know that they'd fuck her if they got a chance, which is unsettling.

• Girls don't understand that most of their guy friends would definitely would have sex with them if they were given the chance. So no I don't like the idea of her spending time/texting other dudes constantly

• Understandable. Trust is a big player here.

• There is really no guy motivated to be friends with a girl unless he "would" go out with her, sleep with her, or he finds her attractive.
    Unless it's some cousin or friends wife.

• If she has physical contact with them, hugs, playful pushes, etc. I wouldn't want that. If she wants any one on one time with him, I wouldn't want that either. If she drinks alcohol I wouldn't trust her around other guys whenever I am not there. Actually, I probably wouldn't want someone that drinks anyways because I view it as very foolish.
    If I have kids with her and she cheats, I get full custody of I chop her up with an ax.
    As long as she understands all of that it should be fine.

• I'm currently dating and I don't know if this will help but.
    Ok my girlfriend is an extremely shy person so she doesn't branch out, me on the other hand, I like to know people so all the male guys that I know she talks to, she knows through me and I only would introduce someone I know well to her. Sorry my English is not on point

• Your English is fine πŸ™‚ Yeah I can see how that works.

• It honestly depends on the guy because sometimes you can be really tight with them and they could end up being like homies as well or you just straight-up just hate him from the get-go because you can tell that they got feelings for your chick but aren't saying shit cuz it is your chick

• Don't like them it's hard for a guy to have a girl best friend that they wouldn't bang in a heart beat.

• Ya, its kinda bullshit to have guys "on deck" if we screw up, they can have some contact, but not daily chats, hangouts, etc. If you can have male friends, I can have live-in prostitutes, in case she fucks up, and so I have someone to bone right away.

• I have no problem with her having male friends. As long as she sleeps in my bed at the end of the night I'm good.

• We live in a small town so im friends with most of the same people anyway but the ones im not are still pretty chill

• As long as all parties know that it is just friendship between them it shouldn't be a problem. The problem starts to arise when jealousy hits an someone is doing too much or not enough to one of the others

• Im my ex-girls best friend and me and her new boyfriend get along super-well, I don't know its about trust

• Your lover isn't interested in your 'guy friends' cuz he knows given the chance any one of them would do you. Guys just aren't interested in girls if there isn't a sexual attraction - I mean, what would be the point?

• Happy

• im not fine with that. because im a guy and i know how most guys think about their female friends. so i won't be ok with that

• Yeah agreed, this is where genuine trust in a relationship is key isn't it, without that it's just a whole load of hassle.

• Doesn't remotely bother me

• I don't have a girlfriend

• It depends on the guy and how much trust me and my girl has between each other. If she trusts me with my female friends then I'll trust her with her guy friends.

• Yeah I agree with this. So long as there are no secrets there shouldn't be any problems.

• And i agree. Your BF/husband is a lucky guy

• 😊 Thank you

• Their twats.

• How come?

• I see so you don't trust them with your girl? I think this can be quite common.

• Si. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ™„

• Red alert cuz when u r not there he makes u look like a bad bad guy and she would listen him cuz they have been "friends" for a long time

• I'm not convinced, if she loves you she'll always defend you, and if he's her real friend he should respect that.

• That sucks.

• We are not together anymore and i beliΓ¨v a girl can have a guy friend but if she is dying to meet him n u are not ok with it something isn't right.

• Its a matter of time before she rides the cock carousel. Too many guy friends means one is sticking it to her when you are not looking.

• That's definitely not true of all.

• In most cases. A higher percentage will have a hundred schlongs in them during their lifetime.

• Hmmmm it depends on the character of the person.

• They can fuck off

• Their twats.

• Depends.

• On what?

• Well I am sure you know what I am referring to, My personal opinion i don't have any problems with a girl having male friends.

• I see

• I'd think I'd break his face but I guess that just me sorry

• As long as I can hang with strippers I'm fine with it.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, I'm curious about that as well because one of my two best friends is a guy. We've talked about dating but neither of us wants it so we've agreed to remain just friends. But I couldn't imagine what would I do if someine asks me to stopen talking to my bestie. I mean, we can talk about anything, even ask for advice about our boyfriends and girlfriends...
    I don't think a guy has the right to tell me to stop being friends with someoNE unless there's obviously something going on between us

• Yeah I'm in the same boat with one of my guy friends who has always been there for me through tough times, I don't like him in terms of a relationship (that would never work) but I do have a lot of love for him as a friend. But my partner always come first in that they offer me what I need in a relationship which my friend never could, they are just literally a good friend to me (with their own partner).

• I really know what you mean... I don't think anyone can tell me who to talk with a's long as we're just friends

• I have a lot of male friends and a boyfriend. He doesn't have a problem with them. He knows my friends and my boyfriend nows I'm 100% loyal. Also I know all his female friends.
    It's a trust thing in my opinion.

• My best friend is a guy. Then again, there is no attraction and never will be because we're both homosexuals.

• "I'll have a threesome with her friends then"