Is it okay to kiss on the first date?

Is it okay to Kiss on the first date?

827

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had sex on the first date lol, so yeah kissing is fine. And if you're wondering, no I didn't think she was a "slut" nor did I loose any respect for her. We just hit it off and really liked each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not bad but a lot of people dont agree with it cause kissing can lead to other things that the person may regret the following day. Moving to fast can seriously damage a potential relationships, we see this all the time when girls ask why the guy lost interest after having sex to quickly. Honestly the choice is yours but a kiss is romantic gester that should be done once you really come closer with that person. Not just after a single date, same with sex.

What Guys Said 26

• Yes, if not still in HS
    otherwise a peck "thank you" end of date OK

• Not really.

• Yes but what if you already whatsapped a lot but just haven't met in real life?

• That'd be kind of different. I don't know, honestly I don't think you can know someone that well through Whatsapp only, there are plenty of stuff you may like/you may not like face to face. If this couple felt like kissing, maybe it was the right thing to do for them. I wouldn't but it can be acceptable if there has been some previous communication.

• NO OMG NEVER!!

j/k, sure its fine if the chemistry is there

• I tend to think that I fucked up if I don't get a kiss on the first date.

• I don't see why not

• No..

• Yes, but not required. Especially if it's a last date.

• Not on the first date, the more time you spend apart the more you find yourself wanting more, so apply that logic with kisses later on after a few dates and it'll feel more meaningful?

• It's ok, You will eventually come to know if she likes you or not, Just slowly go closer to her, see how she respond , good luck!!🤘

• Yup.

• if the sparks are there.

• Two hearts feel for love-kiss. What not.

• Absolutely. It will get us encouraged to ask for a second, third and all the rest

• NO 😡😡

• For me a kiss on thr cheek or neck at most lip contact maybe a few weeks into datin

• If it happens naturally then sure

• Yes allways. Unless something is wrong with her and it didn't go well

• Yeah why not

• Yeah absolutely

• NOT ON MY CHRISTIAN APP

• Ya why not u can see if thar any fireworks in

• Yes... i think it's ok

• Yes.

• Yes..

• Yes and blow.

• Depends on your belief system. Some say that if you do that, when you die, you will go straight to Hell. Lucifer will greet you and stick a whole pineapple up your ass. Some religions are really fucking sick!!!

What Girls Said 7

• if sparks are flying, why not?

• If things go really well, sure.

• if there is biology

• Depends on the people!

• If the date went well, why not? :)

• It's all about the comfort level. If it went really well and there's a lot of chemistry then sure why not. But just because you don't kiss it doesn't mean there's no interest there.

• It is okay to do whatever you both feel comfortable with on a first date.