Is it okay to kiss on the first date?

Is it okay to Kiss on the first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had sex on the first date lol, so yeah kissing is fine. And if you're wondering, no I didn't think she was a "slut" nor did I loose any respect for her. We just hit it off and really liked each other.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not bad but a lot of people dont agree with it cause kissing can lead to other things that the person may regret the following day. Moving to fast can seriously damage a potential relationships, we see this all the time when girls ask why the guy lost interest after having sex to quickly. Honestly the choice is yours but a kiss is romantic gester that should be done once you really come closer with that person. Not just after a single date, same with sex.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Yes, if not still in HS
    otherwise a peck "thank you" end of date OK

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yes but what if you already whatsapped a lot but just haven't met in real life?

• That'd be kind of different. I don't know, honestly I don't think you can know someone that well through Whatsapp only, there are plenty of stuff you may like/you may not like face to face. If this couple felt like kissing, maybe it was the right thing to do for them. I wouldn't but it can be acceptable if there has been some previous communication.

• NO OMG NEVER!!

j/k, sure its fine if the chemistry is there

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to think that I fucked up if I don't get a kiss on the first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not required. Especially if it's a last date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not on the first date, the more time you spend apart the more you find yourself wanting more, so apply that logic with kisses later on after a few dates and it'll feel more meaningful?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok, You will eventually come to know if she likes you or not, Just slowly go closer to her, see how she respond , good luck!!🤘

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • if the sparks are there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Two hearts feel for love-kiss. What not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. It will get us encouraged to ask for a second, third and all the rest

0|0
    0|0
  • NO 😡😡

0|0
    0|0
  • For me a kiss on thr cheek or neck at most lip contact maybe a few weeks into datin

0|1
    0|0
  • If it happens naturally then sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes allways. Unless something is wrong with her and it didn't go well

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • NOT ON MY CHRISTIAN APP

0|0
    0|1
  • Ya why not u can see if thar any fireworks in

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... i think it's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and blow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your belief system. Some say that if you do that, when you die, you will go straight to Hell. Lucifer will greet you and stick a whole pineapple up your ass. Some religions are really fucking sick!!!

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 7

• if sparks are flying, why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • If things go really well, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • if there is biology

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the people!

0|0
    0|0
  • If the date went well, why not? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about the comfort level. If it went really well and there's a lot of chemistry then sure why not. But just because you don't kiss it doesn't mean there's no interest there.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is okay to do whatever you both feel comfortable with on a first date.

0|1
    0|0