Should people in a committed relationship share their personal passwords with each other?

Aka passwords such as instagram or other social media devices, to allow the other person to feel comfortable and safe within the relationship

729

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion is not necessary, but if you have nothing to hide... there is not problem about sharing passwords, there is no reason to be sacared if you didn't do anything wrong

• Do you think someone saying "i like my privacy, I Dont you in my phone " would mean they're hiding something?

• Yes, i guess... But it's only a supposition

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, if you guys feel comfortable enough to do that.. yes there should be nothing to hide it