Whats the biggest turn off on a girl, appearance wise?

E. g. Too much makeup

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it is more about personality. But large fake boobs are a turn off for me some other things are fake colored hair like green purple. Dark makeup around the eyes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Piled on makeup. I HATE foundation. Improperly dressed for her body type. We can all look gorgeous. Just dress appropriately.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• Shaved pussy

1|0
    2|1
  • When she doesn't look comfortable in her own skin. If we're hanging out and she is always adjusting her hair or fixing her shoes because they hurt, then I call them on it. They are already amazing and I am into them. I didn't want to hangout with their "beauty products", nor did I take their dress out to eat and late night slow dancing. If I wasn't interested in them as a person, I wouldn't be hanging out with them.

2|0
    0|0
  • Her showing off her belly button ring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings, tattos, florecently dyed hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos and piercings (other than ear lobe).

0|1
    0|1
  • Excessive tattoos and piercings, these do NOTHING to enhance a girl's appearance. They either are neutral, or make her look less attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos
    Piercings
    short hair
    excess fat
    unkept
    hairy where they shouldn't be

All just non-starters.

0|1
    0|2
  • Super short dyed hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat butt is the worst

2|0
    2|0
  • To much makeup is one.

But that Carlotta your smoking defiantly is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • when her dad's cum in still in her hair

0|1
    0|0
  • BMI over 25

0|0
    0|1
  • Her having short girl and too much makeup (having makeup) πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • cleft chin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking, Too much makeup, too expensive clothing, Heels on a summer day, expensive handbags, sunglasses when it's not sunny. You know the basics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly fingernails and toe nails

0|0
    0|0
  • First off if she has a PP, thats a no no. No fake boobs. Not too much make up. Couch ass, thats about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over-acting a role
    Hypocrisy
    Too much showing off

1|1
    0|0
  • Exactly that, too much make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Biggest turn off for me would probably be when a girl doesn't answer my questions directly or is straight up dishonest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fatness

0|0
    1|0
  • Women smoking. That's the only TURN OFF for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hairy body

0|0
    1|0
  • My face is a turnoff to all women

0|0
    0|1
  • Ugly feet and toes is a big turn off

0|1
    0|0
  • Her feet showing... yuck! I get it if it's 30C and at the beach - ok - but at a formal event (wedding/dinner) or out at a restaurant for a meal...*shudder*... sorry, but I don't wanna see anyone's feet while I'm trying to eat. :)

0|0
    2|0
  • Yeah that and trying to be arrogant

0|0
    0|0
  • Long nails, too much make up, being out of shape. Other than that nothing specific bothers me

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much ringing

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many piercings is a big one, being obese, and going heavy on the makeup...

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• bad hygiene. if she smells.. too much make up, extra long nails looking like claws lol. barely dressed or wearing the wrong size of clothes like too tight for them but wear it anyways. and is loud af lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much attitude... I think when a guy is really trying his best to impress you and you reply him just with a "Yeah" and "Fine" rather than making a conversation... that's a turn off for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dressing like a homeless bum.

1|0
    1|0
  • Eyes that you can get lost in❀

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor hygiene

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe obesity

0|0
    1|0
  • Agreed to much make up aka like Nikki Minaj (good example) Yuck!

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;