Do you fart when you are with your bf/gf?

How do you manage the smell?

1513

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely not do it in front of him deliberately. I'd be way too shy and embarrassed, but if it came out accidentally then... welp...

Most Helpful Guy

• She trumps so loud, at first couples may find it embarrassing an weird, an maybe just can't do it for ages in front of one another but truth is, couples who fart together stay together

What Girls Said 14

• Yeah I do and he does too. After 8 years farts aren't a big deal anymore lol and either my nose sucks or his farts don't smell very bad.

• I'm wondering how this question came to your mind.

• Yeah, how random. Lol

• We all are farting creatures aren't we๐Ÿ˜‚
      I actually am planning a night out with a girl in the near future, and I have this tendency to fart after evening, like around 4-5 good long soundproof farts per hour๐Ÿ˜‚

So I am thinking, because I am not going to resist, it just kills the joy of being๐Ÿ˜˜

• It surly has something to do with your eating habits and the things you eat. You should consult your doctor on this matter but I can guarantee that you won't fart if you don't eat. Maybe you shouldn't eat anything the day before your date.

• I think it's cute to do that regardless of the smell lol. My boyfriend and I can easily joke about it even if it smells lol.

• Absolutely not! Some things are best done in private

• But what if you have to spent an entire night with him, would you control yourself all the night?

• Then step into the restroom

• Sure, it's not a big deal.

• So you would be sitting right next to him on the sofa, watching a movie while eating and without warning him you would shart? :/
      I mean at this point it's a fetish..

• @Deydey12345 Shart? ๐Ÿ˜‚ No, I mean, if I know I'm gonna fart generally I might go to the bathroom for more privacy but I'm also not gonna try and hold shit like that in and make myself uncomfortable in my own home just because it makes me seem less feminine or whatever. I wouldn't expect him to either.

• I do, it's not a big deal. We handle the smells like anyone would with any fart.

• Sometimes I get too gassy, like 10 farts in an hour ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Never had a problem doing it around my ex's~ we would both laugh at each others farts! :P

I've not done it around my current boyfriend yet, but he has in front of me

• Yes we both do and I out fart him in a way itโ€™s like romantic for us xx

• Hell No That's Not Lady Like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Lol.. if he starts to fart and like many farts in the time that you spend, what would be you reaction.

Would you dump him?

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I Wouldn't Know Until It Happens
      . But One Time I Had A Crush On This Guy We Was Sitting Close Up On Each Other Then I Smelled The Wost Smell And Said "Somebody Farted" Nobody Say Anything When Class Was Over He Said "I Passed Gas I Just Didn't Want To Say Anything" All The "Feelings" I Had For Him Shattered.. That Was A Huge Turn Off ๐Ÿคข

• Sorry I am not able to read your entire comment, some tech error.

But I guess you dumped him because of a FART๐Ÿ˜‚
      That's bad

• Heck yeah I do. He manages the smell because I leave. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Girls dont fart

• Then what do you do with all the gas, fill in your car & drive away?

• Or may be girls farts smell like roses & jasmines ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yeah u right

• I don't fart around him

• Does he fart around you?

• "sounds" good.. but what if you are spending a night/day together. Won't you fart with oneother?

• He doesn't spend the night. My mama don't play that.

• I don't know maybe when I sleep? Haha

• I fart and he doesn't mind though I try not to

What Guys Said 12

• i'm married and yes i do

i don't manage the smell. what will be will be. but for whatever reason my farts tend not to smell

• I have heard that farts from non veg food smells, because it contains sulphur. What's your diet preference?

• Thanks!!
      And you may recommend your wife eating more probiotics and lower the sugar intake. There's high possibility that she's lacking good bacteria in the gut.

• she actually eats a ton of probiotics (homemade yogurt and other stuff). she does have digestive issues which just seem to persist regardless of what she does

• Yes and they usually don't smell

• Once we got comfortable togeather, yeah. My girlfriend was go oddly happy the first time she heard me fart. >_<

• We have been together for 6 years. Neither of us does that. We always change room or go to the toilet but we have a certain code for it so we notify the other to avoid the room for a while.
    And a word to all the girls saying its cute. My farts are like mine. They are lethal and stay for ever. If i fart in a room, the room will smell for hours. If i fart on a couch, it will smell for hours. Cute huh? No way.

• I didn't know so many women farted around their boyfriends and just act like it's no big deal. That's the most unfeminine and unladylike thing a girl can do. Surprised you girls still have boyfriends.

• I don't have a bf/gf

• I duch oven her the first chance I get.

• Me and my girlfriend fart around each other. I love how her farts smell so when I can I will sniff her asshole afterwards.. I also love when she farts on my face.

• yes
    .

• Yes I do, she does not mind. She's tomboyish

• not even in my friends

• i let it loose and im appologize in advanced