Would you date a married man/woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Date no fuck have and plenty of time. But understand relationship are complicated. And what works for one doesn't the other. My friend and his wife were swingers. They also separated not because of the swing thing. she is a really bitch or nag or... whatever. She was never happy and always complaining unless there was a cock in her mouth. Any way they they separated but never divorced 4-5years ago. And are only now trying to get the paperwork finalize. Anyways. In this day and age. Marriage is just a piece of paper and that's that. So yeah I would date a married woman but I'd be very careful. Because I know he is around. Not saying that she could be hide the fact either

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I have.

The guy groomed me while I was young and stupid. I moved to this small town for college. Nobody wanted to be friends with me, I didn't fit in. I was the nerdy girl that didn't want to party or drink. I finally found someone who excepted me. An older man. He would talk to me, make me feel safe. I told him I needed an apartment, and he rented me the nicest place around for cheap. Then he slowly started to say little perverted things, and I stupidly brushed them off as a friend joking with me. Slowly he got more sexual and more sexual and before I knew it I had sex with him. I was scared to lose my only friend even though the guilt was killing me. On top of that he was my landlord. It scared me that I might have nowhere to go.

Finally after 3 months I quit school, moved out of that town and the suicidal thoughts went away and I felt relieved. It has taken a number on me and made it hard for me to trust people anymore. Now I spend most of my time away from people (not only because of him but everyone who hurt me in that town.). He still text me to this day about loving me and bla, but I ignore it. He cut me so deep, I may never recover

What Guys Said 19

• No, they are married and are off limits no matter how beautiful or what they are, they are off limits and I have to respect that.

• Not only no but fuck no

• I would.
    Here's why.

If they are willing to openly date you and the other partner knows about it, and there's a divorce in progress, from a moral standpoint that's good.
    Sometimes though, as people make friendships which are natural, things develop. If she truly loved her partner they'd be working on themselves together.
    But it's surprising how long / many times people can be making a mistake... and if they meet the right person, suddenly snap out of it.

Basically, if there is a history of this, I wouldn't dare / bother. But if it's a first time and they are indeed trapped in their own lives and basically have discovered what they were always missing, that's completely different. Is it a reason to date? Not for too long, they better be getting a divorce.
    But on a whim. On a huge spark, on something that felt literally life changing and heart pounding in your throat.
    You'd be stupid not to.

• As the child of someone who's dad cheated on his mom. No, and all you people who say yes need to get laid somewhere else. And that is coming from a virgin.

• NOPE!

• Yes but I'd just use her, really. Women who'd do that aren't worth any kind of actual commitment.

• Yes, but only if they were separated, waiting on divorce, and there was no chance of them getting back together

• No, never.

• Only if separated

• Never. Cheating is a terrible thing to do.

• Absolutely not!

• no, that's nasty.

• I'd be dtf but otherwise, unless she had a lot of money, it seems like trouble.

• If not separated then no

• Yess

• No, it's dangerous haha

• Nope. They belong to someone else!

• Yes I would if she is completely separate from her ex

• married? date someone already married , no not for me at all

What Girls Said 15

• Absolutely not, what good could come if it?

• Only if he's my husband!! We go on dates all the time, so I guess the answer would have to be, yes!!

• Never, I would never come in between two people.

• No I would not date a married man or woman because I know that if he cheated on his wife for me its a chance that he could do the same down the line.

• No. I dont play second fiddle to anybody and if you’re waiting for a relationship, unless it’s for certain they’re getting a divorce. You’re always going to be getting lied to and waiting for the other shoe to drop.

• No I would not.

• Never. I don't condone cheating.

• no, he isn't mine

• No not at all that will be cheating

• Nope

• No I wouldn't date a married man, it would cause to much drama that I don't need.

• Never.

• Hell no

• hell no.

• Definitely not. Lowest of the low if you do that.