Can the phrase 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach' apply to women as well?

For me, yup. I'd fall instantly for a man who knows how to cook lol xD

*Correction for the question:

Can the phrase 'the way to man's heart is through *his stomach' apply to women as well?

921

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your assumption that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is correct may not in fact be correct. I happen to think that the way to a man's heart is through his car not his stomach so I cannot comment on the rest of your question. Sorry.

• Through his car? Never heard of that lol

• Ooooh lol! But that's kinda sad to know :

• How can that be sad when using his cock to get to his heart that sounds like fun to me anything but sad actually very happy

Most Helpful Girl

• It definitely applies to me. :) Give me good food and I give my heart. Give me bad food and I'll make you die.

What Guys Said 20

• Then you'd love me

• Probably the fat ones.

• Probably lol... and probably not ;)

• Wow, really? Time zone is amazing lol! It's 2 hours before it's really weekend :D But it's a really long weekend for my country because of 2 public holidays.

• Which country? I need to book my plane tickets!

• You need to get an Italian guy all the ones I know cook good. With me you would starve. I cook for myself only very basic stuff that I grow or hunt and it would probably make you puke.

• I'm not really looking for guys that know how to cook. I thought it'd be a lovely thing if a guy suddenly cook for me lol XD but I don't want that to happen everyday though

• Yeah it worked for my ex wife. There wasn't too many "non sexual" things she enjoyed me to do as much as cook dinner and I am good at following instructions from a cook book, so I'd always cook something new.

• I hope it was enjoyable to cook new stuff? :O

• It's enjoyable, challenging and mostly scary... lol. But there's always pizza takeout in case something goes wrong and that only happened once, lol.

• no because the ability to cook means nothing to women its nice on paper and in movies but in real life? if you're tough and can even fry and egg you're good to go

• Hahaha legit! :D

It definitely means something to me though :3

• i dont think its bad to be able to cook and cook once in a while if your woman can't, but for the most part it is not needed to make a girl attracted to you and iam even gonna say women dont even care at all its not a deciding factor and might even be seen as feminine by some women who dont like men to cook.

• Yes, especially if you can alter the recipe to suit her taste. But getting used sucks. If she's not willing to match my effort, I'm out.

• Women think differently, I don't think that's what matters lol ;)

• You just want to be appreciated? I'd want that too :D

I'm not experienced in love, to be honest, I suck. -_- I don't even understand how people started their relationship. Sex is definitely not the reason for relationships where I live, unlike the culture in Western countries.
      so I can't say much about love, sadly...
      What I understand is, both individuals need to learn to accept one another's flaws and understanding is very important between both.

I guess I'm thinking like a man, because I feel like I have to do my very best to not let my man down. :S

• Appreciated, supported, respected. A lot of people seem to have the wrong ideas of what these things mean. If she has a goal, I don't just say "that's great" and stay out of the way. I motivate, give constructive input, cheer her on, etc. That's support. I've never had that in my corner, so that's one of my deal-breakers now.

• I have been in the kitchen more as of late... but I've also been getting pizza at times, so... fuck... lololol

• I have never met a person who didn't like a well cooked meal.

• I have... she have a weird palate lol XD She thought delicious food is the opposite.

• Yes, it could.

• I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu. Holla.

• I don't believe this is even true at all.

• Haha okie :D Thanks for your opinion

• Does buying you food count?

• That counts lol XD but it'd be sweeter if it was homemade :D

• Her to a man?

• Oooops, I didn't notice that mistake! XD

Anyways, what do you think?

• Yup, just search girlsaskguys in Google and voila! :) Welcome to GAG~ :)

• I say yes definitely. i never cooked for a girl but i cook for myself when I'm alone and i have a habit of sending pics to girls of cooked stuff. they were always impressed. I'm very much excited to cook for my future wife.

• I can cook pretty ducking well if I do say so myself, I'll test it out. Its certainly "food" for thought.

• Hahaha lol! XD For me, I love to eat my own food because everything matches my palate. So your cooking can be considered food? lol

• The way to a woman's heart is through his thick wallet.

• Yes I make all my wife's meals. Once I started cooking for her it was true love.

• That's so awesome! :D

• The way to a man's heart is through his penis

• That's what it takes to get to your heart? lol

• The way to a woman's heart is through diamonds.

• Well, not all women, you know? I don't understand why women are stereotyped to love diamond rings.

• Maybe in the sense that you mean it but I wouldn't want to think of it in that way or I would be thinking that she is probably fat

• Why would you think that way? lol XD

• Oooooh I see what you mean! XD Don't you ever met a girl whose appetite is bigger than she is?

• Yeah but not often, I only know of one that can eat a lot and not gain anything

What Girls Said 8

• Hahaha yes!!! I have actually proposed to a guy because I found out he could cook! πŸ˜‚
    I can bake like you wouldn't believe but for whatever reason I just cannot cook and end up not setting it on fire or turing it black.

• I'd appreciate and enjoy a guy cooking for me, but I don't go for that kinda thing. If a guy made me a good playlist with songs he thought I would enjoy, well, that's the way to my heart

• yes, yes, yes. I love food, and my metabolism is crazy so I can eat a lot of it

• For sure - If a man knows how to cook, it's definitely a plus

• Not for me, if you protect, understand and support me I'll love you, I can cook for myself and you.

• I don't really care if a guy can cook or not, if I want food I can make it myself

• Same, I can also cook :) What I mean is, having a person you love cook for you is sweet, you know? It will make you feel that you are appreciated and loved. :D

• Lol I know. But I don't expect anything from anyone

• Haha same :)

• Heck yes. There is something about being taken care of in such a selfless, caring way that just makes a gal/guy melt inside. :)

• Totally agree! :) It's enough to make me melt lol

• It just makes you feel so special and cared for. It's really a lovely feeling

• The problem I find is that I'm perfectly willing to spoil her, but the more effort I put in, the less the girl will.

If I spoil her, I deserve some spoilin' too.

• I think we all know the truth is that the phrase was meant for women