How far have you traveled to meet someone for the first time?

In the age of internet dating you can meet people all over the world. How far have you traveled to meet someone? How far would you be willing to travel?

1115

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think I have ever travelled more than a few kilometers for a first meet up.

• I travelled 3.5 hours to meet him, we got married and I went over seas to be with him. He lived in Italy at the time.

• Most I've travelled to meet someone is 25 miles. I didn't meet them online though

• From California to New York:) U?

• That's quite the distance. Currently I've only been in state, Colorado, maybe 40 miles max. But I've been talking to this woman in Kansas and am planning on visiting her in late November. It's about a 6 hour drive.

• Rad, tc:)

• About two and a half hours. I'm not not willing to travel that far because everything can change when you meet someone in person. You may not like them. Online it's all a fantasy.

• 20 minutes. With traffic. I never go that far, they travel for me. I had someone travelled 1.5 hour two days ago to meet me thou even thou i offered to meet in the middle so he doesn't get tired driving. He said its ok. So...

• The world.

• If it is true love I would travel far just to be with that person

• I've travelled across half the country to visit my best friend.

• About an hour away

• I would probably avoid getting in a relationship with someone who lives out of the country. I live in the States.

What Guys Said 15

• about 3 hours by flight lol... A different country
    She was wearing this dazzling dark blue dress, looking really pretty.. that was a great time.. we spent a few days together exploring the city going

• No, but I did fly someone I used to know in passing to accompany me on a trip and we dated for a while. Now we're good friends.

• 2500 kms

• 700 km. An experience that I won't repeat.

• A ways

• Travelled about 50kms (31 mi) for my first real date. I'd say it was worth it (for a date).

• 4 miles

• 500miles has been he furthest for me so far

• 3 hours

• 1300kms

• One hour roughly by the train here in my city haha.

• 165 miles

• Overseas, from Atlanta to Spain. That's about as far as I'll go I think, but who knows.

• our baby was the result of a 400 mile hook up!

• I can travel from Pakistan to USA for her if she loves me.