How often do you text a person you're interested in?

I don't mean your bf/gf I mean just someone you're interested in or casually dating?
Just curious to see where people stand with this.

93162

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the day. I use full sentences, punctuation, and grammar and expect the same. We (when I was with someone) have some days talked all day and then some very little. I'd rather have good communication than none.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I use full sentences, punctuation, and grammar and expect the same.
      ^^^
      I think you might be the one! 😍
      Lol! πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• If your age is accuraye, I'd start off at 1-2 times a week one to say hi or thanks for the last date/I had fun/etc and one to hopefully plan another date. If he initiates a text that may be another 1-2 interactions in a week so 3-4 texts/ week is probably enough to show interest but not appear as a Stage 5er.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hahaha Na I'm for sure not a stage 5er.
      It was actually just a random question. But that you for the advice. 😊