How do you get a person to stop texting you that you're not longer interested in?

I asked the opposite question yesterday.
("How often do you text a person you're interested in?", was the question yesterday.)
Some of the answers, in my opinion, were a bit excessive.
So the question this time is, when you have a person that's really interested in you and you've lost interest what do you do?
Ignore them?
Flat out tell them?
Maybe block them?
What do you do?

1652

Most Helpful Guy

• If we were together but broken up, I'd make it clear that there's nothing else there for us. We most likely broke up for a reason, so if we didn't break up as simply a "we both need time to mature but maybe some day" then I'd try to make it very clear to them that while I'd be willing to remain friends, I don't want anything more. If they keep bothering me about it I'd probably threaten to block them before actually doing it, and if they continued to, I'd probably block them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I tell them upfront , but if they persist in contacting me , i ignore them. If i feel they are untrustworthy or manipulative, i block them. I don't keep anyone in my life who i don't want in it , for whatever reason

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE