What's the greatest age difference you're willing to date?

Give a range of old to young. I'm currently in a questionable situation and trying to see what the general view is

2837

Most Helpful Girl

• No younger than 30, but i would date up to 40 . I prefer older guys, coz they are more emotionally and mentally mature. Younger guys aren't at the same stage in life as myself , so in time we would gradually grow apart. I have a better rapport with older guys than i do with younger guys.

• Eh, interesting, thanks!

• I agree with this. The younger guys really aren't mentally or sexually there. Immature and only care about their own pleasure.

Most Helpful Guy

• 21 > My Age < 35

I want younger for sure. Mostly because I desire a family and seeing how I am in my early 30s, women are pushing towards their end for children; however, I would make a huge exception if 1) They were accepting of my "situation" and 2) I was attracted to them physical and mentally. I would never not give someone the benefit of the doubt. I wish the same could be said for older male virgins...

• What's your situation?

• Sorry to hear that

• Yeah, there is really no helping myself. I have no future. I could lose the virginity thing by a prostitute but then no women will ever accept me then either... I failed at life all because of virginity and not being like our culture in my 20s. I will never have the chance at my own family =(