What's the greatest age difference you're willing to date?

Give a range of old to young. I'm currently in a questionable situation and trying to see what the general view is

2837

What Girls Said 28

• 18 up to 40 even 50. I can't stand 16-17 even though it is legal age here and a lot of the time I'm uncomfortable with 18 too.

• It was 13 years older, when I was young and desperate. I'd prefer someone around my same age and slightly older, but at least over the age of 25.

• I'd prefer not to date someone younger than me because I think I'm still super young so... I couldn't date a teen!! .. but I'd make an exception if we got on really well.. maybe someone like 2 years younger, so like 19 or 20..

On the older end of the scale, I think I'd be okay dating up to maybe 38 or so.. There are some fine silver foxes out there!!! .. and it would be nice to be with someone more mature and reliable. :)

• No younger than 30, but i would date up to 40 . I prefer older guys, coz they are more emotionally and mentally mature. Younger guys aren't at the same stage in life as myself , so in time we would gradually grow apart. I have a better rapport with older guys than i do with younger guys.

• Eh, interesting, thanks!

• I agree with this. The younger guys really aren't mentally or sexually there. Immature and only care about their own pleasure.

• i like a big age gap. I 've been with somebody about 30 years older...
    do what you like. not what others like...

• Maybe 18 to 25.

• A year younger, up to two years older. I like people close to my own age.

• -20 to +20

• Youngest 21 oldest 38

• Preferably my age or a year older. But it doesn't always work that way

• +/- 5 years is about my limit. I like people my own age

• I like older guys typically. 20-30 gap

• I'm 25, I would wwant someone 23-32

• Maybe 8 years either way. My dad was 12 years older than my mom. He's dead now and my mom is a widow. I'd rather live life with a partner longer.

• Too young is anyone younger than me. Too old is anyone over 38 years old

• The best relationships I ever had were in a 3 or 4 age year difference. My friends who married guys 12 to 20 years older regretted it later in their marriage. Lack of commonalities, aging process etc.

• It's not really about the age gap it's more like about how he takes care of himself when he reaches a certain age. For example he can be end of 40s but looks like 35ish then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

• 10 years

• 10 years max

• 2 years is too young 8 years is too old

• 17 < my age < ∞

He/She could be decomposing right in front of me and I'd still date em.

• Born after 1975 and born before 1995.

• 17 - 23 i think

• Just five.

• I'm 28 but I'd date a 20 year old and up to probably 40.

• Younger by 2 years

Older by 7 years

• 19 to 28

• 7 or 10 years

What Guys Said 37

• Depends your age bracket really
    But If i was a 23 year old male
    --> 19-26 ish is ideal. Max 35 ish i guess lol bah for guys it's an achievement to get that older women when a young chap

Go as high as you want but I think 45 and above might be pushing it lol

• You would be surprised on how little this matters. Most people usually date because they common interest, not common age. In the former you will see that having the same age increases the probability of common interest and goals. But this "tendency" doesn't means dating older or younger is "bad" or "good". So if you guys are enjoying yourselves, the question is obsolete. But remember that whenever an issue will pop up; the age will be the easiest target...

• I didn't. Get your point... explain...

• I think all depends upon... boy... economical... and. mental... status..

• So we agree that the age doesn't matter much. Thats good. Culturally also dont you think? We have the luxury of saying in wrstern society Yolo, but someone in a village somewhere east might be force to a certain standard

• My girlfriend is 30

• 21 > My Age < 35

I want younger for sure. Mostly because I desire a family and seeing how I am in my early 30s, women are pushing towards their end for children; however, I would make a huge exception if 1) They were accepting of my "situation" and 2) I was attracted to them physical and mentally. I would never not give someone the benefit of the doubt. I wish the same could be said for older male virgins...

• What's your situation?

• Sorry to hear that

• Yeah, there is really no helping myself. I have no future. I could lose the virginity thing by a prostitute but then no women will ever accept me then either... I failed at life all because of virginity and not being like our culture in my 20s. I will never have the chance at my own family =(

• If it didn't bother a woman being called my daughter then I'd probably go as low 30ish if she acts mature. I'd go as high as 55 because that's the speed limit, lmao.

• 16 - 85

• Break the cycle, Morty! Focus on science!

• Did you just call me a fuc*buuuurrrrppp*king morty?

• I dunno, age is whatever. Do you like each other? Are you good to each other and mature? Then whatever man.

• 17 ( legal here ) to 40.

Ideally, 18-22 which is closer to me. But the world is seldom ideal and my crush is 17-18 so yeah.

• I'm almost 30 so maybe 22-35

• Has that changed over time, or has it mostly been ~6 years in both directions?

• As I get older I tend to care less and less about it. I feel like I get less picky over time.

• I think that's common. The ages seem to be less and less bad over time. Like 60 &64 nothing. 18&14 eww

• Personally, I would date/marry a woman between the ages of 18 to 36 being that I am 26 right now. I know couples that are married that are 10 - 12 years apart and they are fine.

• For me personally 2 to 3 years apart going both ways.

• 6 years

• 16/17 youngest
    40 oldest

• I can go with a girl From 19 years to 40 years

• I'd probably go 18-28 right now

• +5/-6

• 18 at the absolute youngest ,40 is about the oldest I'd date

• 10 years going both ways.

• I'm 25 my range is 20-30

• I'm 24 and met an 33 year old. You will change your opinion. Those women know how to turn you on, are more thoughtful, do less drama and are pretty horny

• Those qualities aren't age specific. To each their own though, sounds like you found a good one

• I think the tendency is age specific. But i Like Young Pussy too

• 3 or 4

• I'm 25, and I'll date a girl between 21 - 40.

• If he still gets an erection you are ok

• Like 5 years older or younger

• Year below, 2 above (at least at my current age)

• Up to 7 years older and 1/2 years younger

• My general range (though it can have exceptions) is nobody young enough to be my daughter or old enough to be my mother.

• 18 - 50 gotta live a little

• 3 years younger or 5 years older

• I'm 18, but I'd probably date 18-25 or so

• More from Guys
    7