Would you date someone who's mentally unstable?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Mentally unstable is a label humans invented. This doesn't change the fact that you are human. All humans go through some kind of insecurities/instabilities. You're still attractive. Those who can't put up with it aren't okay with what is a part of you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Depends on what you define as mentally unstable.

0|1
    0|0
  • No those bitches are crazy. I do not want to die, my family to die or my dick mutilated because this person is mad at something so stupid. Like if you have a problem with someone, don't harm them, just fucking leave.

0|0
    0|0
    • i think she means mentally unstable by a mental illness.

• Show All
    • Ya, and we're talking about mentally unstable people. Not mental illnesses specifically.

• yeah that's true lol

• I would date a girl whose got mental illnesses or mental health disorders both of my ex girlfriends had mental health illnesses.

0|0
    0|0
  • After reading this story: www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...band-s-penis-slept.html

Probably not...

0|0
    0|0
  • NO WAY! I did once, and when I tried to cut off all contact with her, she send her friends and family after me. It is an experience I do not want to have again.

0|0
    0|0
  • We all end up having a mental challenge at some point in life and at times maybe we need another or a group to help push through for the peace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Those persons who change their minds every two seconds... I can't stand them. They are not bad persons, but I need someone that, just like me, only change their mind when negative externatilities oblige her to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends of hat you call mentally unstable. If she has depressive tendencies, I'm ready to comfort her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well the first girl I was together-ish with was kind of crazy, so... maybe? I guess? But I wanted her to stop acting like a crazy person the whole time. She just wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • how unstable

0|0
    0|0
  • So they can awkwardly stare at me during odd hours during the night while I sleep
    No thanks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You just described about half of the dating pool

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not judging, but that shouldn't be an option because that person is of 'unstable mind' so it's not even real feelings. I personally wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mentally unstable and insane 💜

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what was going on with the person. I try not to judge but there is a limit to everything.😊 A girl 👧 I was with smoked weed. I said: "OK you smoke but I will not"...😊😊

0|0
    0|0
  • if therr a psycopath then no but if they just have a few issues then sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, I feel with some level, but I have a limit

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm mentally unstable so basically have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Datings have to bring two people in marriage, and marriage is partnership. How can you be sure about your partner, if he/she is unstable?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, you have to check the hot and crazy scale of Barney Stinson

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes im unstable and so is 90% of the world population for that matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I am on of those. I have Epilepsy. For Real.

0|0
    0|0
  • uh nope. i dont like the mentally unstable 😡

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends mainly on what exactly you mean by "unstable". But for now, let's go with yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unstable how. Crazy. Or drugs crazy. Crazy I don't. Drug crazy yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like a crazy gal. It would be fun

1|0
    0|0
    • We are fun 😂😂😂 You should ask my SO about last weekend...

• Show All
    • He drank the last drop of soda. I cried, ran out of the restaurant across a 4 lane highway in KC. Our friends had to drive downtown to find me. When they found me, they had to chase me across the high way (again), where I almost got hit by a car. They wrestled me to the ground yelling, and called the cops to restrain me. It was 9 at night. People were staring. The ambulance took me to the hospital and released me the same night.

It was a weird day. I usually never act like that 😂 Stephen thinks it's because the Absinthe fucked with my antidepressant.

• We need to meet. Lol

• This question implies there are sane and stable people out there. There are not.

1|0
    0|0
  • How unstable we talking about?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• You can have mental illness, but be stable, in which I wouldn't mind.

But the alternative is something I've dabbed in myself and I wouldn't go there again. We broke up in December and only a matter of days ago, I have had to block him on yet another account. He made a new Facebook and Instagram. He has sent me two or three requests and followed me on insta. He also could see my snapchats which I didn't realise. He caused me so much hell when we broke up and we only dated for 2 months, that I was physically ill with stress.

He has been mentally playing games with me for 9 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i wouldn't. Mentally unstable people are unpredictable and impulsive. They cause chaos in relationships. Their emotions are up and down from one moment to the next. I couldn't be with a guy who was mentally or emotionally unhealthy

0|0
    0|1
  • I suppose it depends on mentally unstable they are.

Probably not. It's a lot of drama and frustration, and I don't have the patience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to judge but based on my personal experiences I wouldn't because it's really stressful and there will be a lot of drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what to say maybe no? this is because they need to have themselves as a priority first before getting in a relationship they aren't well enough for. I mean i'm gonna say yes anyway because I'd be an understanding partner because i am mentally unstable at the moment so i'd understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there. Done that. Got TWO T-shirts. NOT AGAIN.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most people probably have/do whether they realize it or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of "mentally unstable", there's a huge variety and different levels of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you think people 'mentally unstable' act like? You can be dating someone who's depressed and not even know it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is mentally unstable and he's on medication. I had no knowledge of this before I started talking to him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would totally date me, have you seen me naked?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I think we all are to a certain extent. If they are seeing a therapist it actually is a good sign as they at least realise it. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not healthy in a relationship, that person should focus on getting better first before even thinking of a relationship with anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is crazy so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah l would help him to get over

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. It has nothing to do with them, it has more to do with me and my lack of patience.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, but only because I'm mentally unstable and if we're both unstable I don't think we/I'd be able to give the other the amount of support they need/deserve. But if I was healthy, then definitely

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;