How do girls act when they are single vs when they are taken?

This one's for you girls...

P. S:Is the pic below true or just brilliantly hilarious?👇😁How do girls act when they are single vs when they are taken??

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Lmao. This has me rolling
    Thirst trap vs. Parent trap

Chicks that need to advertise 24/7 are desperate & lacking- men see that too & use it toward their advantage
    To each their own

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s probably true but I don’t have any firsthand experience to share here haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I act the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know.. I've kinda always been single

1|0
    0|0
  • I act the same, haha. I post like the single girl l the time

0|1
    0|0
  • No idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like me I guess. Hang out with friends a lot. Mostly you can over heat me asking my friends who these guys are that they talk about. And pester them to show me pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • The picture is actually true

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on the girl. Some get show offy, some act the same, some get very secretive. It depends

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha good

0|0
    0|0
  • I act the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol that photo is kinda true tbh :P

but yah, i kinda do agree with it since when girls (at least my age and in my town) are single, they can do whatever with their body, show as much skin and cleavage as they want, and etc without having a guy get upset about it. plus when girls are single, they probably are trying to attract a guy so they might show a bit more skin and cleavage since that's really what gets guy's attention (just like abs, muscles, etc get a girl's attention in guys). but when she's in a relationship, she probably wouldn't try to show much skin or cleavage on social media as that would attract random guys to her cuz she knows her bf/fiance/husband probably wouldn't like that

0|1
    0|0
  • Just funny.
    It's more about style.
    I'm single and look more like the right one.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Hilarious lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Desperate b4 thirsty after

0|0
    0|0