If you could choose... what qualities would your perfect match have?

Male or female... What qualities make someone a "keeper" in your eyes? Wether it's intelligential, physical, emotional, spiritual, logical, political, social, or whatever.

What qualities draw you in?

Sorry, the polls are limited... If you could choose... what qualities would your perfect match have?

• Height/Weight/Body (Physical stuff)
    3%(1)10%(6)Vote15%(5)
  • Sexual explorer
    7%(2)13%(8)Vote18%(6)
  • Similar life goals
    10%(3)13%(8)Vote15%(5)
  • Someone who caters to me
    3%(1)3%(2)Vote3%(1)
  • Someone who laughs at my jokes and loves to have fun
    7%(2)8%(5)Vote9%(3)
  • Loyalty/Honesty/Trust (looks come second)
    70%(21)53%(34)Vote40%(13)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Loyal and trustworthy, intelligent, good manners, funny, humble, good listener
    Taller than me or my height (well a bit shorter won't hurt either)

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think we know. Most of what makes someone feel "perfect" and like the love of your life are the result of subconscious processes. So consciously choosing characteristics probably wouldn't lead to happiness

• Maturity, A deep and a rare mental connection, A strong emotional connection, Trust worthy, Loyalty, Honesty

• Good connecting personality
    Hot body
    She can cook.
    She's homey and old fashion.

• 1,3 and the last two mean the most. Sexual explorer can keep the bedroom experience alive and well and won't get stale. The catering part isn't much of a necessity

• Someone who sees you for you.

• Someone whom I connect with on a deeper level and who values things like trust, loyalty, integrity etc. I've been with one too many disloyal girls and let's just say I've had more than enough with that

• But what if you have someone who is loyal, but not very sexual or funny?

• It doesn't matter is she wasn't either of those things because I'm not looking for a comedienne, and sex, although important to keep the r/s alive, isn't all that matters to me

• Loyalty honesty trust she does have to be cute as far as the rest goes I don't really care what more do you need

• What about sexual?

• I mean im a freak in bed and do most of the pleasing anyway so aslong as she knows how too give head and ride me right and down to do it at least once or twice a day it's cool

• For a perfect match, it's very important that can light up or haz some "spark" ;)

• I am so thankful for that second option.

• Some one who is crazy

• The one who doesn't ask questions I only have to see like every 3 Wednesday of the month

• She would need to have the same religious beliefs as I do. And she would need to live her life according to them, so that means not doing things I consider immoral and being a good, loving human being.

What Girls Said 7

• Unfortunately, looks do play a big roll. If I'm not immediately physically attracted to a guy, it's never gonna happen, no matter how great their personality is. Loyalty, honesty, open-mindedness are key. If they have good self-esteem but aren't cocky, they've got the perfect balance. They need to have a nice voice and smell good too!

• The last one is the most important

• last one

• A guy that seems laid-back and genuinely friendly.

• Last one

• To me it's a combo of life goals and humor. I think it's better when you get someone on your level of intelligence and or ambition or kinda higher because for example my older cousin had a boyfriend who wasn't nearly as ambitious as she was and she decided to end it because he was bringing her down. She now has someone on her level of ambition and they're happier together. Also, I think humor is also a great quality because yeah looks are cool and everything but when y'all are both old and wrinkly you're just gonna be stuck with their personality. Might as well get someone who's funny lool.

• Loyalty/Honesty/Trust
    Personality

Has to be a match in bed when we get to that point also