Is it strange to be 20 and never had dated someone?

Hey, i'm 20 years old and i've never dated someone in my life.. never kissed not even been hugged.. i mean i know im ugly heard that many times but am i really that unatractive that nobody likes/wants me?

818

What Girls Said 8

• It's rather strange in your case because you're a good looking Dude

• Thank you for ur compliment ur one of the few that says that

• Well I always say it's 50% looks in general and 50% bwhaviour and character what makes someone good looking. So try to be a nice guy and you'll get more attractive!

• Im a nice guy at least thats what i think i help everone in problems.. so

• I never did anything until I was 21

• I didn't date anyone until I was almost 23.

• no it is normal

• Nope, I'm 22 and I've never dated before. Everyone just assumes that I'm taken or married which is sad hahaha 😂 I don't know what kind of person called you ugly but you look pretty cute in the picture 🙈

• Kind of

• Nope! I haven't either, even though it's probably different from girls

• 21 and never had a date...

What Guys Said 18

• It's not weird at all. Plus, like me, you're still young.

• No not really. Although if you come back at 25 and say the same thing then I would start to be a little worried, unless you aren't really looking for that in which case it doesn't matter

• Because of studying I have bunch of female friends yet I got no serious relationship. And most of my college friends are at the same boat, they just don't have time to go out. From what I can see, it comes with having a regular job. Once you finish school and get stable income you have time to start looking for soulmate.

• Ugly? No you aren't. Who is saying you are ugly? Ignore those other people. Why have you not dated? Do you ask ladies out? Do you have female friends or work with women? You can do fun things with ladies just for the practice or companionship. I have lady friends that I go to dinner with or a movie or social things just because we enjoy each other's company. We're friends. I always get a hug cause I ask for one. Sometimes I get a kiss. Are they dates? Might call them that. But I don't as I have a SO.

• Girls tell me im ugly i dont have friends i try asking girls out but they say no ur ugly i won't go out with you even not to the movies so...

• Sorry, bud. There are people out there that will not feel that way. Don't give up. Forgive me for asking but is there something about you that is odd? What is your weight and height?

• 6ft and around 80 kilograms

• I wouldn't be too hard on yourself, man. Just get out there meeting people, and the opportunities will open up.

• We're practically in the same boat (I kinda choose to be single tho :\)

• I've never really dated someone and I'm 23. It's maybe strange but it'll happen at some point so don't worry

• nah bro people whom not date by choice have higher values , and you aren't ugly , either they are jealous or fools.

• I was 23. Don't sweat it.

• Welcome to the club

• I'm just having fun not being on child support. Black man standards are low afffff

• Is it strange? Yes. Is it uncommon? No.

• Wait for the right girl don't rush into anything

• No. I still haven't.

• Hey you don't need to be beautiful to date someone, maybe it's your personality. Are you shy and insecure? If that's the case you should be confident and have a world champion mind set. (to yourself you are the best but just don't say it. You are the best to yourself.)

• That worked with me

• Ok thanks

• When I was 20 I didn't have a girlfriend and I felt bad. Now I'm 23 I had one girlfriend and the relationship ended bad on my side, I feel hurt and heartbroken and I wish I had stayed single. Don't rush getting into a relationship, take your time improve and develop yourself, do what you like, become successful and I promise you the right girl will come.

• Yeah man it's not a big deal, I was 19, now I'm 20 and is still dating the same girl but I feel like it gives you a lot of confidence after you've dated someone and it's not your first time, so after the first you'll be ight
    As of right now, it'll be just as special as 14 year olds dating for their first time, bet

• no some people prefer to be 25 or older before they really go with one girl or guy