Vote D
  • I don't
    Vote E
  • 2D for life
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Women can vote how often they ask guys out not necessarily how often they ask out women = )

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, not into what I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never asked a women out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done 3 times

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, guys ask me out never. They ask for my digits on average maybe 3x a year

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens way, way less often than people seem to think.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I don't. If they're attracted to me, then they're DTF, and we get together and fuck.

If not, I'm not about to waste my time and energy on them.

0|2
    1|0
  • Nowadays rarely. I used to a lot but after a few relationships and basically just seeing the same thing over and over again, I just got kind of bored. It's almost like a job now more than enjoyable.

I remade my Tinder 2 weeks ago and got about 75 matches and I have not sent a single one a message so far because I just haven't had the incentive to

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a girlfriend, so I don't, even though sometimes I wish we had an open relationship so I could.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a lot. I tend to be very selective and analytical before I go in and ask.
    HEY! It's not stalking, it's research.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too often, being straight up isn't something I do much. I get to know them before I make my decision to ask them out or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Like never. I should do it more often.

0|0
    0|1
  • Women have the power now. With that comes the responsibility it will just take a generation or two for people to catch on to that.

0|1
    1|0
    • That's not how it works. If men don't make the first move, women think they're just not interested. We admire the brave, not the lazy ones. A powerful woman, needs a man that can keep up with her!

• Show All
    • That too. We have no obligation to continue the species.

• Exactly. When you think about it, earth is probably better off without humans. πŸ˜…

• reading this question made me realise i am single asf and i don't know many girls. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost never, since there is no woman giving me "the looks".

0|0
    0|0
  • Man I used to love women even though I only known 4-5 girls to have liked me in my 22 years. The rejection killed everything. Used to approach 50 a day, but now I ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't ask.. I feel super shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t. I pretty much gave up on asking women out

0|0
    0|0
  • WOW. WOW THAT LAST OPTION!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I deal mostly with dancers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to ask out roughly eight girls a week for 15 years. Rejected all the damn time. Don't anymore.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hourly

0|0
    0|0
  • not very often and around here , this time of year the options are pretty limited , not many girls around

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. No point in trying when you're ugly as fuck.

0|2
    1|0
Loading... ;