Would you date someone who is unemployed?

Feel free to explain why whatever your answer may be.

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
    Vote C

1329

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a single male, I haven't find the one (soulmate) yet, and I am setting up my business plan to be successful. If I would to find the one and she is unemployed for a reasons like I just move into town, Its hard to find a job, or I want to be a house wife taking care of the home and are future kids, I would date her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• As a woman I wouldn't date a lazy unemployed male. As a woman it shouldn't matter if you work or not. If a man expects you to pay and to bum off you then they are too immature and unstable to be dating in the first place. All men who want women to pay their way will either be single for life or are so low quality that they will only attract lower quality women. Im not desperate so no I would not date a jobless male

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol woww so if an unemployed male sits on his ass he's a bumb (which makes sense) but if it's a female she's still a catch? Tf a girl who expects to do nothing and just have a man take care of her is a prostitute (sex exchanged for goods) you know. The man for allowing her to do that is a bitch too

• Also saying if a guy won't stand for it he'll be alone forever or attract low quality women. When in reality it's completely the other way around. A women who is capable of being independent is the quality woman not the one who has to smooch off the man

• images2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Khome.ears.jpg

Jesus. You're saying women don't need to work while you expect your guy to work his ass off. Sounds like you're the desperate one.