Guys, would you date a girl with very short hair?

I don't mean shoulder length, I mean like the girls in the photos.

And girls, would you date a guy with long hair?
Guys, would you date a girl with very short hair?

Updates:
Aggg, I forgot to add a poll 😵
Just assume you click with her

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. Short hair can look really good, I know a few girls that look amazing with short hair

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd date a guy with long hair if he could pull it off, but it's absolutely not my preference. I think it looks ugly 90% of time.

1|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 80

• It's not my preference, but if I like her (and yes personality can play a huge part in attraction), it doesn't matter. Her hair, breasts, everything else physical is irrelevant because I like her for her, not any specific physical trait. They in turn become attractive for her specifically because I like her.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say no, but she will have to compensate in other areas of the relationship to make up for it. Short hair is unattractive to me, but it isn't a deal breaker, so if the same girl was to walk up to me with long hair and short hare in 95% of the time I will go with the long haired woman.

There are obvious exceptions, and if her personality is fantastic (soul mate worthy), I would probably overlook it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I literally prefer short hair, and think it usually looks better.

mac.h-cdn.co/.../landscape-1477937032-pixiecut.jpg

i.pinimg.com/.../...hort-hair-short-brown-hair.jpg

Honestly, I could even do bald. No problem.
    i.pinimg.com/.../...bbcaa74243375baa6a19af0231.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate short hair on girls I don't know why. But some women do pull it off amazingly well. I don't know why, it's just certain ones look great. Most look horrible I me though.

1|1
    0|0
  • sure i would. sometimes short hair can be really really attractive on a girl

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah short hair is nice until during sex. Instead of pulling hair, I have to awkwardly smack the back of her head.

1|0
    1|1
  • Personally, no. I like girls that have at least neck-hair length, cutting it looks too masculine to me, longer hair is more feminine to me. Just my preference.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not usually, long hair has a visual that I like. I feel like loose hair adds something when a girl wears a dress. I feel like they have to be super cute when the have short hair. My sister has short hair now, and I don't like it lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes i would. I would even date someone who was bald if we both clicked.

2|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Even if she was perfect in every other way, the hair would completely ruin it for me. People act is if it's not a big deal, but it is.

1|0
    2|0
  • Sure, i d date a girl with short hair. her hair length won't determine how i feel about her

1|0
    0|0
  • Yuck. No.

2|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, hotties

1|0
    0|0
  • Really short hair has to be pulled off well.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. I don't know why but I just feel attracted to long hairs and I don't mean shoulders I mean as long as possible

3|0
    0|0
  • yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest... it's not my favorite hairstyle for a girl. Not by a longshot.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yessss, I think girls with short hair are hotttt !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do like short haired girls. Red short hair is fine af!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd date a bald girl if we clicked

2|2
    1|0
  • Nope

1|1
    0|0
  • Ehh I don't know I mean it works for some girls for others it does not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I wouldn't see the hair before dating someone. But I do prefer long hair on girls, cause its more feminine and just looks good :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would no question. Especially if I really liked her and found her attractive. Hair will grow back and it can be styled

1|0
    0|0
  • If I like her then yeah, anything shorter than that is just... no..

1|0
    0|0
  • No short hair (as in the pictures) is a big turn off for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • uh nope. i'm not attracted to guys anymore.

1|1
    0|0
  • To have really short hair a girl has to be very cute so yes I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not really a fan of short hair on most girls. Button some it looks great, so I might depending on if it works well

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I'd date a girl with short hair or a guy with long hair - why not? :)

1|0
    0|1
  • Depends if it goes well with their looks

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys love that because you look like a lesbian and that's sexy.

1|0
    0|1
  • I would date a girl with short hair if she was hot

1|0
    0|1
  • it is fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Short hair on women like that makes them look masculine. I could date a man with long hair if he pulled it off but not everyone can

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a guy with long hair. It's kinda gross to me. I don't know probably social norms and society brain washing me.

1|3
    0|2
    • "I don't know probably social norms and society brain washing me." - Well... at least you're self aware, because that's precisely what it is.

• Yup yup

• How long is your hair? I could date a girl with short hair, but my best preference are girls with long hair who wouldn't date guys with long hair.