Would you give your ex a second chance, or a person who had initially rejected you?

Let’s say that you recently got a girlfriend or boyfriend, but your ex and another guy that initially rejected you start to realize that they have feelings for you (in the ex’s case, they may have always had feelings, just didn’t realize that it was still there). If things don’t work out with your current partner, and you break up, which would you be more willing to give another chance to?

• Your Ex
  • The person who initially rejected you

2046

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex, hands down. Most of my exes... we split amicably. I just traveled a lot. But I've both been on the streets, and had a lot of money, and when I was on the streets, I got to see how 90 percent of people REALLY are, not just what they talk about. And someone who initially rejects you-is NOT genuine. At least the ex actually gave you a shot once upon a time. For those whose ex crapped all over them... I can understand them choosing B. That doesn't happen to be my case. I won't even humanly acknowledge someone who initially rejects me after the fact. They're all style, no substance-but be the FIRST to scream for sympathy when it happens to them. Yeah, see ya!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I kinda had that same idea as well. I can see why people wouldn’t want to go back to an ex, but at the same time, like you said, they did at least give you a chance and accepted you right away the first time. The person that rejected you didn’t even give it a thought until after you got with someone else or no longer paid any attention to them. I don’t understand that

• @pleasestopthis Because usually that person gives the one they rejected mixed signals, and don’t make it clear that they like them and are serious about them. This makes the other person (the one who was rejected by them) think that they are playing with their emotions and just want their attention back to boost their ego.

• @pleasestopthis sounds like the reason why I ignore U. S. females and go out of my way to cater to immigrants. I've taught my sons to do the same. A landfill is more appealing in persona attitude. Hehehehe... smh.

Most Helpful Girl