Girls, would you stop seeing a man after he admitted he's lacking 'down there'?

If someone that you were pursuing admitted that he has a small penis, would you stop seeing him? Girls, would you stop seeing a man after he admitted he's lacking 'down there'??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• most of the females are gonna come here and lie, and say,^No i won't, Thats so cruel, bla bla^ but in reality, everyone knows they would and they do

1|2
    0|0
    • Maybe just the ones with somthing nice to say will comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Credit where its due to the girls who did answer were thoughtful in there typing. There were no Über-fem femenists in the responses, they probably thought it was beneath them to reply!.. Having it Cowgirl as usual then! πŸ˜…

• @Matt-G hahahah yeah, Exactly

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. If I like him, I like him for him, not because I was imagining he had a huge cock.

1|6
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• If you re in it only for sex, then yeah, leave. However, if there is a connection and you like him for him, then there are ways to work around that ( toys, oral..) and because he s samll, he will probably work harder to please you (like a compensation)

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually make jokes about being small then they see it and get SO excited. It's like a sexual jack in the box, lmao.

1|2
    0|0
  • would you stop seeing him?

1|0
    0|0
  • Define 'small'

1|0
    0|0
    • You should know if you're small, but I'd say 4 inches and lower

• Show All
    • If 4 inches is your definition of small then whats your definition of big?

• They probably would.

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes you more adventurous! 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like the single life for me

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Pm me kiddo

• Im really curious what theyre gonna say...

1|0
    1|1
  • Most of the girls will leave him

1|0
    0|0
  • I might be wrong, but I imagine most girls have a limit. What that is probably changes depending on the girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• well... there are a lot variables that could be factors in whether I stay or leave but since you say he 'admitted', that makes me think I'd leave. I'm not interested in dating someone who not only places so much of his self-value on the size of his dick, but who has an obvious inferiority complex as a result.

1|1
    0|1
  • Only if his whole personality revolved around his penis insecurities. If he commented on it in a joking manner, I'd probably find him more attractive.

1|2
    0|0
  • I shall try it first, you never know. Maybe you will like the way it makes you feel.

1|3
    0|0
  • I hate to say it but probably... cause a girls gotta feel good too.

1|2
    0|2
  • No, I don't do sex anyways. And what does it matter if it's small? He can't help it. Why would I be mean because of somethibg stupid like that?

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on how well he can perform in other ways and how much I really like him if I like him for more then just sex then no I wouldn't stop

1|3
    0|0
  • Nah. I wouldn't leave, just make sure he's okay with using toys during sex (if he's less than 4 inches)

1|1
    0|0
  • I would leave. I can not date a man unless he's at least 6 inches and a little girthy. Anything less I feel nothing. No use in wasting his time.

1|0
    0|1
  • Makes very little difference. Not enough to keep me from seeing anyone.

0|2
    0|0
  • Complete honesty, I don't know. I could try to make it work, but if he wouldn't be able to please me during vaginal sex, that would be really frustrating I think..

1|2
    0|1
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|4
  • i don't care it

1|1
    0|1
  • If it's too small, that may be a deal breaker.

1|1
    0|2
  • I do like guys on the bigger side, not gonna lie. That said, It would, like everything, depend on the guy. If I felt a connection in every other facet I would probably keep seeing him, but I would like to um... assess the situation. There are lots of things that make people sexually compatible and if we could pleasure each other in other ways it wouldn't be a problem.

1|3
    0|1
Loading... ;