Who would you most likely turn to for dating tips?

Who of the choices I have listed below would you most likely turn to for dating advice? Please explain your choice in the comments. Poll options were limited, so please feel free to comment other choices as well.
  • Single person my age of the same gender.
  • Single person my age of the opposite gender.
  • Taken person my age of the same gender.
    Vote C
  • Taken person my age of the opposite gender.
    Vote D
  • Older single person.
    Vote E
  • Older person in a relationship.
    Vote F
  • Other.
    Vote G

1122

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming I would go to someone for advice, as I'm usually of the opinion that I can handle it myself, I'd probably go for a single female friend of roughly same age as me. I figure that anyone who is in a long term relationship can probably give me good tips for a relationship, but I also think that a single woman of roughly my age could give me a better idea of what women like her, which would be my "target" group, like, dislike, look for etc. Granted I understand that every woman is an individual, but in general I'd assume that most would have at least some similarities.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Single person of my age and the opposite sex". I think that everyone is an individual and that people are naturally biased. I think it's natural for people in happy, healthy relationships to compare each person to their S. O when they think of traits that they'd want in a partner. I want to date single guys, not happily settled men. I also want to date guys in my age range so why would I consult older men? There are a few older men who can understand the younger generation so there are some exceptions of course.

It makes more sense to get answers straight from your demographic of interest, if you ask me.

I may also ask some older females about their experiences but that's more to get a perspective from the female pov.