Do you guys really care much for stretch marks on women?

i personally don't mind them at all.

i used to tell my previous girlfriend all the time i didn't care for them. She still looked beautiful in my eyes. She was somewhat self conscious over them.

• Yuck, I don't like them on a female
  • I don't mind them at all

188

Most Helpful Girl

• I have them on my tummy because I have carried three children.
    Doesn't bother me.
    They have faded and all you can see are little creases.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind them at all. They're normal and very, very common. And even kind of interesting.

What Girls Said 17

• Honestly I think most people have them, skinny or not. It's not a big deal at all

• Most definitely agree!

• Some people’s can look really bad and others not so much. I have some on my stomach from weight loss and they don’t look bad.

• we girls hate it - you guys can simple ignore it.

• I have them and I love mine. I think they're cool.

• it's good that you girls like it. i don't xD i got on my knee (hilarious) cos puberty. and a bit on belly cos preg

• Mine are mostly on my hips and inner thighs

• Guys generally don't care. But I hate my stretch marks.

• I have them from being pregnant, no one has ever cared or even noticed unless I pointed them out.

• Well I think you should point them out to me in some pictures or in person...

• I see you've added creepy to oversensitive and easily offended. I can't say I'm surprised.

• And you are predictably overreacting as always

• tiger stripes :)

• I have some on my side because of my babies. I just noticed them. I don’t think they’re bad.

• i have some on my booty and my boyfriend stills love me

• I love mine. I've had 4 kids so those stretch marks represent new life for me. Though i literally have 1 stretch mark for each kid lol

• i have marks 'cause lose weight very fast and i don't care

• I've never cared about mine

• I am really self conscious about my stretch marks, but I do have a cute story about them. I was trying on a couple of my swimsuits and my cousin who is about 7 years old saw my marks and called them tiger stripes:)

• No need to be.. before asking i assumed most people wouldn't be bothered by them and sure enough. seems most don't. As someone her mentioned, everyone may or may not have them whether skinny or overweight, male or female.

• I love mine

• They say they don't care it but in real life they do

• i honeslty don't, i don't even care for cellulite either. Js

• My husband could careless that I have them. He even says there cute and reminds him of me being pregnant. I on the other hand hate them on me but he has a few and his don't bother me at all.

• Oh, you’re not bothered by them? Then why is she your ex-girlfriend?

• Are you being serious?

• @Norah19 thank you for your input. i wouldn't bother replying to this person.

• Guys, I was joking. Sorry to lead you to write all of that, Norah19.

• To be honest, I’m a girl who struggles with stretch marks. I don’t really like them😭, I feel that they are the thing that a man will notice first which sucks!

• The majority of women (if not basically all) have stretch marks (lots of guys have them too), so if a guy decides he won't date someone simply because she has stretch marks then he's going to have a hard time finding a woman without them.

If that's the reason a guy won't date you, then he definitely isn't worth your time. And know that the issue then would be with him, not you.
      Instead, wait for a guy who couldn't care less and finds you beautiful regardless.

I've found that with the things I can't change about myself (I'd never get plastic surgery) I just need to accept them. Accepting my body for the way it is has truly helped with my self confidence. And I no longer hate myself over these things I can't change.
      It's definitely a freeing feeling, I highly suggest it :)

• i think for the most part you're self conscious about them already. if you have in mind that the guy will notice them first. If a guy you're talking to really likes you. he shouldn't be bothered by them at all.

• U guys ar awesome😍 your comments are rely supportive, I’m going to try my best accepting their existence, thanks

What Guys Said 7

• I honestly don't care. To me, her attitude, especially towards being vulnerable and when it comes to sex that matters most to me. She could be a basic, average, decently attractive woman, but if she has that glint in her eye and that kinky open mind, I'm enthralled.

Stretch marks are inevitable for most women (and men), especially if they have curves or are normal average people.

• It's not something that bothers me, I have them from being overweight and losing weight. They can be quite bad at first when they're red but when they return to normal skin colour it's no big deal.

I care way more about personality and values than superficial things.

• I don't mind 'em at all. My wife has many, both from pregnancy, and her tata's growing quickly. I loved her without stretch marks and I love her with them.

• I dont care about it

• I have myself so who am I to judge?

• That's caramel drizzle

• nah not a huge deal breaker for me unless she is sitting their obsessing about them all the time