Which kind of relationship do you want to have?

Like what are your expectations for a really good relationship? I want my boyfriend to be an complete idiot (like me) and also love memes because I talk in memes.

• Friendship plus (sexual)
  • You can be total idiots together
  • Other (comment)
    Vote C

622

Most Helpful Guy

• I am shy so she can be shy or an extrovert either way doesn't matter and a person who doesn't always do mature things i mean I will like it if she leaves the mature part and be childish at times lol And I will love to have someone who is stupid like me lolπŸ˜…,

• The total idiots " option b" is good πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now, I'm in the relationship that I've always wanted to have. Obviously there were a few flaws but the good outweigh the bad. In fact, the bad parts of the relationship are not bad at all. I've always wanted a funny guy (because I've always been called funny and laugh a lot and joke around a lot) and someone who is always there for me, has my back, ride or die type shit. He's a hood guy but he cares for his girl. We're attracted to each other in all ways: physically, sexually, mentally, spiritually and emotionally & I love it and him. It feels like such a fairy tale kind of thing but it feels amazing. He's ambitious and we communicate and talk about literally everything, the good and the bad. Our love is real and I wouldn't trade him for the world. That kinda love is what I have and I'm appreciative of it.