Which kind of relationship do you want to have?

Like what are your expectations for a really good relationship? I want my boyfriend to be an complete idiot (like me) and also love memes because I talk in memes.

• Friendship plus (sexual)
  • You can be total idiots together
  • Other (comment)
    Vote C

622

Most Helpful Guy

• I am shy so she can be shy or an extrovert either way doesn't matter and a person who doesn't always do mature things i mean I will like it if she leaves the mature part and be childish at times lol And I will love to have someone who is stupid like me lolπŸ˜…,

• The total idiots " option b" is good πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a partner in crime

• OMG YES! getting swatted together is like the most romantic thing ever😍😍😍

What Guys Said 21

• I'm not sure what kind of relationship I want, I just want someone whos there for me, cares about me, and loves me like what I'd do for them, and just cuddle really πŸ˜‚ even if we don't talk at all or that much and just watch tv/ movies together most of the time. Or just go out and do stuff, actually don't mind shopping either, I like buying new things. And the feeling that I got a special someone by my side.

• Other.
    I don't want to be alone anymore.

• Both. I want to have a sexually active relationship and I also want her to understand my humour/be total idiots together

• All of the above?

• I'm tired of being naked a lone. And masturbation I need sex.

• LOL, That's how you loose man, NEEDING sex, masturbation should alleviate you from that, if you masturbate, your libido goes down, and you clear your mind of that NEED. Earn money, get involved in something and sex WILL come, until then stay focus with a bottle of lotion.

• Friendship plus, I don't want a super serious, no joke, and sensitive girl

• I don't want a relationship. I don't know any women worth developing a relationship with.

• Her to be smart, with sense of humor and always always positive to bring out the good vibes

• To me a relationship is where you share your life with someone else.

• I want to be able to have fun in my relationship while also being romantic and passionate

• Why do anyone want to date someone like themselves I never got it. Opposites attract

• Ye i dont get it why do they want someone similar to them?

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• There can be similarities in their differences and differences in their similarities. Not everything is black and white

• i believe that there's some fucked up in the head girl out there just for me πŸ˜—

• Well I want mine to be non existent but if I ever have one I will make sure I use everything well.

• All the above

• Polyandrous

• Im used to actin like an idiot with the person i have a relationship with πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Goth girls

• Open relationship

• I wanna fuck there arshole

• Physical relationship

• I want to kick ass and chew bubblegum, until I'm all out of gum

What Girls Said 5

• Started out as A and turned into B. Has worked very well so far.

• I put down total idiots but that's pretty much me and my friends half the time anyways. So a friend that I'm intimate w/ would be an equally enjoyable relationship.

• I don't wany anything

• i just want dick but dick doesn't want me

• Right now, I'm in the relationship that I've always wanted to have. Obviously there were a few flaws but the good outweigh the bad. In fact, the bad parts of the relationship are not bad at all. I've always wanted a funny guy (because I've always been called funny and laugh a lot and joke around a lot) and someone who is always there for me, has my back, ride or die type shit. He's a hood guy but he cares for his girl. We're attracted to each other in all ways: physically, sexually, mentally, spiritually and emotionally & I love it and him. It feels like such a fairy tale kind of thing but it feels amazing. He's ambitious and we communicate and talk about literally everything, the good and the bad. Our love is real and I wouldn't trade him for the world. That kinda love is what I have and I'm appreciative of it.