Have you tried online dating?

Have you tried online dating?Have you tried online dating?
  • Yes ( good experience )
  • Yes ( don't want do it again)
  • No ( wants to try it )
    Vote C
  • No ( don't want to try it )
    Vote D

2329

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband and I met online. It works for some and not for others.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's god awful man. Let me spell it out for you:

Man's experience: You will almost never be messaged and your messages will be ignored. You'll most likely feel demoralized and quit.

Woman's experience: You will get tons of messages, the high quality ones being buried beneath a sea of "nice tits" and other nonsense. You'll be too tired to give thoughtful guys the time of day and overtime grow very weary and picky.

Just don't do it man, unless you're filthy rich and have a six pack.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Spot on.

to add to this, often the ones who message turn out to be scammers so watch out for anyone asking for your email address, and that's once you've worked out which ones are not the fake profiles anyway