Have you tried online dating?

Have you tried online dating?Have you tried online dating?

• Yes ( good experience )
  • Yes ( don't want do it again)
  • No ( wants to try it )
    Vote C
  • No ( don't want to try it )
    Vote D

2329

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband and I met online. It works for some and not for others.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's god awful man. Let me spell it out for you:

Man's experience: You will almost never be messaged and your messages will be ignored. You'll most likely feel demoralized and quit.

Woman's experience: You will get tons of messages, the high quality ones being buried beneath a sea of "nice tits" and other nonsense. You'll be too tired to give thoughtful guys the time of day and overtime grow very weary and picky.

Just don't do it man, unless you're filthy rich and have a six pack.

• 4d

Spot on.

to add to this, often the ones who message turn out to be scammers so watch out for anyone asking for your email address, and that's once you've worked out which ones are not the fake profiles anyway

What Girls Said 22

• Yes. And got married =D

• No and I also don't want to try. It wouldn't be worth, I would get pissed off and it would be a waste of time. Not to mention that is dangerous.

• I haven't, nor will I ever have a reason to try.

• Yep I met my boyfriend through online dating 😊

• never did.. and I don't think I ever will

• I never do as a date, but I use for learn and keep relationship for real meet.

• I would rather meet someone accidentally, as this i find is the most genuine and exciting way :) But each to their own. If it works for you then run with it. Cause its more important to be happy than proud :)

• 4d

It is a more exciting way but sadly not everyone has the opportunity for fantastic chance meetings... what if your perfect person never actually meets you?

• Yes and we met a week after. Been together for almost a year and a half

• yep, i've tried it, and a lot of people i know have at some point. it's becoming more common there's nothing wrong with it

• Used tinder for a bit till I met my current boyfriend. Its better than real life coz I met cuter people.

• Yes I have tried and it did not turn out well. I dont want to try it anytime soon.

• Yeah, tried it but never get into relationship since I'm afraid to meet someone personally but then my only reason why I signed up there is because I'm bored.. hahaha

• nope

• Currently trying and it's pretty good so far, no real creeps found that i can't just block😂

• I have, not personally a fan.

• I've never felt the need to. There're plenty of people to date in person...

• I'd like to try it and make more progress than just guys asking for nudes or men 30+ years older than me.

• Not yet

• No I never want to try, I'm really awkward and plus some people don't look like their pictures

• Only bastards and bitches to blow their fragile egos

• I have and it is hit and miss. It is just another way to meet people, so overall it is good.

• Yes I have. I have tried craigslist dating, and also I have tried facebook dating. I have met 2 guys, who are pretty normal on craigslist. Both didn't work out. Then I met my husband on facebook...

What Guys Said 28

• it's awesome... simply awesome ! LOL

• Everyone it seems has their expectations set too high and are looking to improve their lifestyle by hooking onto someone who is above their upbringing.

I found it is better to be sociable and get out in the real world and meet people the old fashion way. Face to face. Doing something both are interested in.

• Most girls need the daily pick me up creeper message calling her sexy so she wakes up to 50 messages all saying I wanna put my dick in you and you're so hot...
    That gives her a confidence boost for the day, she's addicted

Then the guys love hitting on girls... the creepier they are they better they feel hahah

That's online dating for u lol

• Yes with no success. Actually online dating is harder if anything, cause people are more shallow on there and there is that communication barrier. So I don't know why people think online dating is an easier alternative. It's actually quite the contrary.

• I've been with two women I met online, and our relationship never really went past a few dates and remained mostly sexual. I would try it again but mostly just as an outlet for getting laid, not so much a romantic pull for a loving and sustaining relationship.

• I did try and all I found were sex workers over there!

• I dipped my toe in a few times but as soon as it got serious like talking of going on dates, I never followed through, not totally sure why.

• I tried it very briefly, but I never met anyone who wanted what I wanted. I might try other sites or apps eventually

• I tried it for about 6 months a few years ago. Nothing really came of it, just chatted to a couple of girls for a bit.

Simples...

• You gotta know how and where. Most of it is a scam. A lot of people like Tinder. What a fucking joke.

• Nope. Never wanted to or needed to.

• I'm tryin cause I have no time to just go out into the world & meet women the "regular" way. Shit, I'm typing this at work right now. I've come to find that it's actually pretty difficult to find someone online that is compatible. Goddamn internet.

• I've had some mixed experiences with online dating.

• Did it, wasted my time for a few years. nothing at all came from it. I must be ugly.

• It's better for women

• Yes, but meeting someone in real life is way more exciting.

• Online dating is too much work for too little payoff.

• Real girls don't like to talk to me

• That is how I met my girlfriend of 4 years

• Tried it.. doesn't work

• i enjoy online dating

• Yes I fail hard at it. It’s hard to make a connection on there. Not planning on going back either.

• yes , i have better luck in tinder than okcupid..

• i have and i'd say one thing. You can match the others persons list and send them a perfectly polite message in line with the sites terms or recommendations and it seems to be completely ok to not give the courtesy of a reply.

a simple thanks but i'm not interested should be fine.

• Yes.
    There's a reason I gave up entirely, after all.

• I'm absolutely against it. I think I'm not so subpar, to follow online dating.

• It sucked for me. I have a friend who met his wife on Match. They are in absolute bliss!!!