Girls, which guy's personality do you like better?

Guy 1 and Guy 2 are very similar. They are both extroverted, talkative, funny, blunt, stubborn, and slightly rebellious. They are also "doers"/action-oriented and avid thrill seekers.

Guy 1 is different because he is more energetic, lively, care-free, and tends to be more optimistic. He is more expressive, and although he won't outright say it, it's easier to tell when he cares. However, he can be a bit of an airhead. He isn't stupid, but his brashness can lead to him not thinking things over.

Guy 2 is more practical, ambitious, and realistic--sometimes to the point of being cynical. He is also highly intelligent, arguably more so than Guy 1. He is rather prideful and is more selective of his friends, but he is fiercely loyal to the people that are most important to him.

Overall, which guy would you rather date, based on their personalities?

• Guy 1 FTW
  • Guy 2 Though And Through
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

23

What Girls Said 23

• Guy,2 for the simple fact... he's fiercely loyal

Being loyal, in every sense of the word , is paramount. If someone can't provide loyalty then all of their other good qualities would be worthless to me

• Guy 2.

• Guy 1, cynics can be quite bitter at times and really kill your joy. Plus, I'd rather have someone who's kind and genuine over a pretentious cynic.

• 4d

It's good to hear a different perspective. I tried to make distinct pros and cons for each character, but due to the overwhelming popularity of Guy 2, I was afraid that I hadn't been clear about his drawbacks.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

• 4d

No problem 😁

• Guy 2. Ambition is a must-have. Practicality and cynicism will make it easier for us to get along.

• 4d

Although Guy 2 is more ambitious than Guy 1, that doesn't necessarily imply that Guy 1 lacks any at all. Knowing that, would you keep your answer the same?

• 4d

The more ambitious the better, so yes, I stand by my answer.

• Neither. I mean, I find shyness to be really cute. I don't like stubborness either. When we have a disagreement, if she's stubborn, that will lead to an argument, I like to talk things out and find a middle ground we can both agree on. I don't like airheadedness, and pridefulness just pisses me off.

• 4d

It sounds to me like just neither are your type at all (which is okay). Both of them are quite alike, after all. I should've included an option for none.

• 3d

For me, shyness is really adorable. But they have to be snuggly too. I like hugs, snuggles and physical contact. Ambition is important, I love listening to her talk about her dreams, and seeing the passion in what she's talking about. Optimism is important too, I hate being around pessimistic people.

• I like easy going people. So what if he isn't super smart. He's kind and lovely

• If i had to chose I would go with number 2. Loyalty is good, I too am more realistic I don't like living in a work of what ifs. Ambitious is good, mote of a go better. Both sound good but I would stick with the second one.

• Both are good

• Guy 2 because we are more similar.

• GUY 2. He sounds amazing.

• Nothing sound good to me!

• 2nd, loyalty is key so is practicality. The real world might not be that great but we still gotta live in it.

• Guy 1 for me

• Totally guy number 2 I know a guy like number two right now and he is absolutely amazing and just a sweet heart

• I am loyal and honest so I expect the same from my guy.

• guy 1 sounds quiet similar to me and i tend to get along better with people that are different to me

• Guy number 1 sounds exactly like the guy I'm currently crushing hardcore on.

• Sometimes energetic and outgoing can get alloying

• Guy 2 seems human.

I like humans

• guy number twoo acidently pressed one

• Guy 1, I'm a big ball of misery and bitterness so that optimism and energy would be very refreshing

• Bc he seems my type

• You're clearly guy 1. How else would you know something that it's in his private thoughts? This also confirms the "not thinking things over".

You have low self-esteem, and are convinced that guy is better than you. By talking about him second, he's fresher in our mind when it comes to decision time, thus we'll relate to him better simply because he's more memorable.

• 3d

Although I see myself in both guys, they are fictional characters anyway. I think you're reading too much into it lol.