Girls, which guy's personality do you like better?

Guy 1 and Guy 2 are very similar. They are both extroverted, talkative, funny, blunt, stubborn, and slightly rebellious. They are also "doers"/action-oriented and avid thrill seekers.

Guy 1 is different because he is more energetic, lively, care-free, and tends to be more optimistic. He is more expressive, and although he won't outright say it, it's easier to tell when he cares. However, he can be a bit of an airhead. He isn't stupid, but his brashness can lead to him not thinking things over.

Guy 2 is more practical, ambitious, and realistic--sometimes to the point of being cynical. He is also highly intelligent, arguably more so than Guy 1. He is rather prideful and is more selective of his friends, but he is fiercely loyal to the people that are most important to him.

Overall, which guy would you rather date, based on their personalities?

• Guy 1 FTW
  • Guy 2 Though And Through

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy 2. Ambition is a must-have. Practicality and cynicism will make it easier for us to get along.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Although Guy 2 is more ambitious than Guy 1, that doesn't necessarily imply that Guy 1 lacks any at all. Knowing that, would you keep your answer the same?

• The more ambitious the better, so yes, I stand by my answer.