How did you meet your boyfriend/ girlfriend?

923

Most Helpful Guy

• I was out at breakfast with some friends. My Cubs had just won the World Series. I forget how the conversation moved in this direction, but I started gleefully, joyfully, and emphatically ripping on my mortal enemies, the St. Louis Cardinals. She walked in and sat down in the middle of that monologue... yeah (she's a Cardinals fan). Needless to say, she wasn't amused.

For whatever reason though, she decided to friend me on Facebook. Through time, we found that we had similar worldviews and values and just..."clicked". After a while, we both started to develop feelings for each other. I asked her out back in July.

• Oh sweet it’s amazing how you meet people

• That's called fate my friend

• Best thing to have is your some of your other half or someone who doesn't agree with everything you agree with. ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't have one I'm so lonely

• Well then learn to live happy alone - then you are ready
      All the best

What Guys Said 22

• I met my ex wife through a friend of mine it's hard to meet new people these days everyone is so standoffish that no one talks to anyone anymore... tinder doesn't seem to be a very good place to meet people. Maybe try a group or a club where you are having fun while meeting people.. Maybe a book club or a poker night depends what your into. Hopefully you meet someone that is interested in the same things.

• Through a mutual friend.

• on GAG

• I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend

• On gag

• Went to the same elementary school, highschool and university. Never really talked but bumped into her in one of my classes, started studying for exams together and started dating. Now we are married and honestly could not be happier.

• Former house keeper

• Tinder lol

• Outside our examination centre while waiting for the exam to start.

• We met in high school when we were 17 got married at 20 had a son at 22 and we just had our 10yr anniversary last July.

• Not sure, but on G@G

• At Embassy

• By giving surprise

• I met my wife when I was 11 and moved to the US, she was my wife's best friend and lived down the road. We didn't start dating until many many many years later.

• Be naughty

• I'm single 😂😂😂

• I met her in chemistry in year 11 then again in art and we went to college together

• On the lake beach in 2010 my Sophomore year of highschool

• I had no girlfriends
    What I do

• I met her in a neuroscience lab, which is the certified sexiest place to meet women.

I work in a neuroscience lab on my campus. The professor I work for already had a graduate student working for him when I started out. I thought she was really cute, and we “clicked” almost instantly. She’s very intelligent, funny, and nice. Her accent is also incredibly adorable.

Even though we grew up in completely different places (she’s Chinese and I’m American), we have so much in common.

After a few months of flirting, I grew the cajones to ask her out (she’s the first girl I ever asked out). Now I have an amazing and beautiful Chinese girlfriend.

I get to conduct scientific experiments while hanging out with the girl I love. I’m one lucky motherfucker.

• Martial arts tournament! She hit me in the nuts with a power kick, nearly got DQ'd, but still beat me and won the fight.

She felt I was holding back for fear of getting hit in the fellas part 2, and said I owed her lunch for going pussy mode in the last round.

Blah blah blah next thing you know, we're together :) lol.

What Girls Said 8

• At a carnival in his town when I was on vacation - which is still my fave kinda date lol

Just hang out a lot in places you genuinely like going to with the intention of enjoying yourself and you'll meet a bunch of people you have a relatively higher chance of liking- if not to find a gf/bf, you could still make friends (:

• On Tinder. Fun for dating, not recommended for long term relationships lol. As could be expected, it turned out terribly

• At a roller skating rink

• I asked him if he liked my tits.
    He said yes.
    Then I declared him my boyfriend.

• through work. were friends first and it kinda happened unexpectedly

• In my dreams haha ❤️ I'm single

• Online! Not the most conventional way because I won't say what online site lol. etc.

• At school