How did you meet your boyfriend/ girlfriend?

923

Most Helpful Guy

• I was out at breakfast with some friends. My Cubs had just won the World Series. I forget how the conversation moved in this direction, but I started gleefully, joyfully, and emphatically ripping on my mortal enemies, the St. Louis Cardinals. She walked in and sat down in the middle of that monologue... yeah (she's a Cardinals fan). Needless to say, she wasn't amused.

For whatever reason though, she decided to friend me on Facebook. Through time, we found that we had similar worldviews and values and just..."clicked". After a while, we both started to develop feelings for each other. I asked her out back in July.

• Oh sweet it’s amazing how you meet people

• That's called fate my friend

• Best thing to have is your some of your other half or someone who doesn't agree with everything you agree with. ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• At a carnival in his town when I was on vacation - which is still my fave kinda date lol

Just hang out a lot in places you genuinely like going to with the intention of enjoying yourself and you'll meet a bunch of people you have a relatively higher chance of liking- if not to find a gf/bf, you could still make friends (: