Do you think a relationship will work without attraction?

Why and why not?

1620

Most Helpful Guy

• https://www.myanswerisno.com/images/home-book.jpg

Why? 🤔🤔

A lack of attraction with little to no sex may be bad enough, but many couples who are stuck in sexless partnerships oftentimes demonstrate little affection towards one another. There is usually little hand holding.

An individual who isn’t attracted might show a lack of respect for their partner. The partner who isn’t attracted will find a way to stay away. This could manifest in both physical and emotional distance.

When a partner feels trapped in an unhappy relationship they tend to consistently find things wrong with their partner. People who are stuck in a relationship lacking physical attraction will most likely have little to no sex.

The lack of attraction in a primary relationship oftentimes leaves an opening for a third party to enter. The initiator of an affair might be the mate who claims to have attraction but feels deprived by the other.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for other people, only for myself.

I need an initial physical attraction, but there also needs to be an emotional and mental connection or the relationship won't develop.

So a guys appearance initially attracts me, but it's his personality that I fall in love with

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's attraction to his personality too it's the same thing.