Would you be okay with being single for the rest of your life?

1329

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the question here lays on how much of understanding do we have by being single. This is not a synonym of being alone, you have your goals, your passions, your own path. Before meeting somebody you must know yourself and whatever you want... I feel I would never be alone even if I would be single, it wouldn't bother me, I'm happy enough with myself. But then I would love to find somebody to share all my thoughts and my music since the very beginning of the ideas, a life, a home, a path together. Beautiful gift, but in order to happen we need to be cool and calm with ourselves.
    Namaste

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah. not thrilled, but ok with it.

What Guys Said 28

• No. Now, if I was out of town on business all the time, I’d probably try to justify it to myself... but I wouldn’t really be happy.

of course, if it was a miserable relationship, and if by that time, I had been nothing but miserable in all my relationships, then I might be more ok with it. I’d be happier being alone than in an unhappy toxic relationship... but not happy with being single.

Of course, that’s probably what I’m looking at anyway... with no success in anything else, either.

• Sure, being singles great except for the nights alone but you can solve that pretty easy if you try

• If this go around doesn't work out, yep. Was single for 5 years or so until I screwed up a few months ago.

• I've been married for decades, but in some ways, I'm kind of a self-contained lone wolf, so if my wife died or left me, I'd be sad for a while, but then would be ok with being single the rest of my life.

• Yup already am.

• If I wouldn't be planning on living that much longer (which I'm actually not), then maybe.

• Been single for a long time now and it is a money saver like Geico insurance

• No..

• Yes. I have accepted it. Been single 6 years and it hasn't been a problem. Save up a lot of money too.

• No, i have been single for far to long and need a lovely girl to make my life complere.

• I am single for my whole entire life 😂😂😂

And sometimes i am, sometimes I'm not.

• I'd like to hope not. That'll be very lonely.

• Yea I think its better that way sometimes but my craving for love brings me at crossroads

• Nope

• No never

• Yes its your choice but if u feel that by seeing other couples so u should find a guy who loves u and respect u

• I already am unless a miracle happens. I hate it but that's life

• Just give me one night with a supermodel and then I will be single for the rest of my life.

• I’d be ok for a little bit but the whole point of humanity is to be together so I need a partner lol

• No, I have this subconscious biological pressure to find a partner. I really don't like being single.

• No I wouldn't

• No, I would not be OK with that

• Nope

• Ofcourse not!

• Yes I think I would

• Nightmare

• Nope. I already consider myself a failure for being a virgin at 19. Staying single all my life would be reason enough to shoot myself.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I definitely could be single for the rest of my life but no I definitely wouldn't be ok with it. I want to get married and have a family and have a life companion and I can't do that if I'm single!

• Certainly more ok than getting into meaningless relationships just for the sake of not being single.

I've resigned to probably ending up that way though, and ok is relative I suppose. Indifference goes a long way, for better or for worse.

• My friendships fill me with all the social closeness I need, and I can easily adopt children if I want (which I do). I'd be fine if I remained single forever.

• I guess. It's not like I still wouldn't be able to sit on someone's face all the time. Lmao.

• No that sounds lonely.

• hell no, Im 14 and i can barley handle it, i mean how could you when all you see is flipagrams w couples and yt channels flled with them

• I think I'm going to be so yes.

• Not okay with it sounds depressing to me.
    but unless i meet someone who wants me and i also want then its going to be hard not to.

• ig I don't know

• No and it's hard trying to find someone who actually cares about you. I'm giving up I'm tired of running into guys only wanting me for my body

• Hellll ye

• I believe if love fine you then fine but if not then find your own love