I've seen more than a few questions asked recently about girls wanting to be seen as more than sex.
So aside from the obvious, sex right off the bat, what in your mind makes a girl worth dating rather than just screwing?
Most Helpful Guy
Good question Ill do my best to get it right.
1) Never give up sex sooner then two months, it forces the men to see you as valuable and we like someone who doesn't just give it away.
2) Don't use sexual innuendos to attract us because it will make us think we can do the same and ultimately trying to get you in bed sooner.
3) Your personality type changes how we see you. I like girls who are full of smiles and giggle, focus on life and fun. The ones who like to pound drinks, smoke, talk dirty, or full of drama we won't want to date you.
4) We aren't attracted enough to you. I've met plenty of girls who were cool but something about them wasn't so attractive, based on my own preferences.
5) Dressing slutty, or showing off your body too much. Girls like this we only want sex with because we don't think we can trust her or let her meet our mom.
6) We are extremely horny and are on a dry spell. Men have sex drives that can cause us to get so desperate to bang something that we will lie, cheat, steal to get it. Once we got it we feel better and then get stuck in situations with girls who wanted more.
I think that about sums up the major ones!5
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
1. Depends on the time you meet him. Men do this thing where they turn on their "signal" to mate - they are now ready for business. They are serious minded and want to settle down with someone. If he doesn't explicitly say he's looking for something long term or more serious, then the signal isn't on yet. Men in this mode carry themselves differently.
2. If you are his ideal type, he will make himself ready for you. More often than not, a guy stumbles upon a woman that meets all his needs and shows him a few of his wants (that he may not have realized himself - the intangibles he can't put his finger on). This has nothing to do with you having sex too early or too late. He wants the girl super bad and will do anything to get her. She sparks something in him that demands commitment.
It's either 1 or 2. 1 may get you a serious relationship but I know a lot of guys who married the women who fit in the 2 category. 1 is more about timing and 2 is just when he "knows" to make time2