How to know if you really LOVE your partner?

They say Love is a strong word. That it's something special. That one have to wait for very long before cracking that secret, genuine code of "I love you".

What do you do when you love someone? Your partner, specifically.

817

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it’s not someone you can live with, it’s someone you can’t live without. I think it means different things to different people though. So you have to find out what it means to you specifically and go off that for your partner. Makes sense anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really understand what you mean by 'Do'... I love my partner, deeply. He is abeautiful person, an amazing partner and a cherish every second we have together... genuinely. Even when we're mad at each other. I know that every second that passes is a second I will never live again and I'm glad that it was spent with him. I sometimes listen to his heartbeat while he sleeps... knowing that they are counting down to zero... knowing I got to lay there and hear it pass... true, deep love is something really special. It makes you love another being more than yourself and that can be powerful and dangerous.

What Guys Said 16

• When you'll go through any kind of pain just to see that person happy.

• I don't know, for me the true love is when you surrender yourself to your chosen one so completely, that they become the sole purpose of your life, when you care about them so much that you stop caring about yourself, when the greatest fulfillment in your life is in giving them, without expecting anything in return, and when you would have no problems even dying if they needed it for some reason...

I know this sounds crazy, but that's how I personally feel, and because of it I'm very very very cautious about choosing the right one...

• You don't. Love is as abstract as it can get. Ask yourself instead, is this the first person I want to go to when I need something? If so, consider it "love".

• You'll suffer and endure but prosper and build connection

• When your partner is in his/her worst times, thats when really shows that how much you love your partner. Because its easy to love a flower, but its very hard to love a thorn.

• I loved a girl , then I stopped seeing her because I thought that she wasn't reallyvlove me, I tried to find love with other girls, but I can't , after 6years guess what? I got married with her. And after 12 years of marriage I can see how much I was wrong about her feeling. When you love someone you can't avoid that deep feelings you can't scape that.

• You let him put it in your butt😮

• Lmao nah that just means she isn't afraid to get creative in the bedroom but, most guys would consider that marriage material.

• You'll know. You won't have to ask yourself or anyone else. Simple.

• It's different for everyone. Generally if you think about them and want to improve their Life than probably is love. Also if you stop checking out other people by choice

• Imagine themselves in a life threatening situation, if at that moment, you feel scared or grieved, then probably you really love them

• When u love someone you show it no exceptions

• Trust him for one day without doubting him... I need not say d choices.. u will understand it

• If you can't imagine life without them I think! That's when you know...

• Its the feeling you have inside that pulls at you when they are around

• As long as you don't start to doubt about him or her being the one, that pretty much says it all.

• Try kissing her like there's no tomorrows.

What Girls Said 7

• Love is rlly strong when the mister pops the question in my opinion

• I think when you love someone, it becomes very important to you to not only make them happy, but to never hurt them. And if you do, you try to fix it.

• I don't know anything anymore, there's no place for love in my life. Has never been. Love is a selfish feeling even parents love is far from being unconditional.
    I'd better not be trapped in it.

• If you can see yourself with them for the rest of your life and you really know that there can be no one better for you.
    Usually they treat you good and will try to become a better person/more loving to you.

• if we have things in common i consider that friendly and love because you have a strong relationship

• You beed them

• you can do anything for them